• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Stafford And Lions and Rams oh my!

Its gonna be a great offseason. Bears best case is trade a ton to get avtoo 5 pick and go QB or Carr if Gruden decides to move on.

Lively late night CTG...

3 Semconers..

A Vikings fan

A Bears fan

A Jeff Fisher and Goff fan.
Going to need to build the CTG stamina back up

Late Fri night and early Sat morning screwed the whole thing up

It's like an LA sized earthquake hit SEMCON

Even if you take Goff out of equation... Lions still get 3 picks. Two first rounders. Pretty wild. News here is saying Goff might not even start here either. He could be traded for more draft capital. I'd bet Goff can net a #1 first rounder.... Let's say colts.
Great trade for the Lions but you are nuts if you think anyone is giving up a first for Goff.

He was hurt in 2019. He missed some time this year. My point is he's getting older.. Everyone here disagrees with me in this thread but I love the trade.
Hunt: Do you remember Goff on Hard Knocks his rookie season?

Goff, who went to CAL, did not know that the Sun rose in the East each morning. Seriously. Goff had to be convinced that Sun rose from the East every morning. I knew right then he was not going to be a good starting QB.

Goff, who went to CAL, did not know that the Sun rose in the East each morning. Seriously. Goff had to be convinced that Sun rose from the East every morning. I knew right then he was not going to be a good starting QB.
Technically the sun doesn't move, Earth rotates from West to East

It's really a brilliant brain *if that was the thought process*

Last edited:
Technically the sun doesn't move, Earth rotates from West to East

It's really a brilliant brain
Very good point

Trust me, that was not Goff’s point. He was clueless about the issue of where the Sun came up each day

Very good point

Trust me, that was not Goff’s point. He was clueless about the issue of where the Sun came up each day
Ha you see my edit, there are some very smart people who are still really stupid at the end of the day

Why not? Lot of teams are desperate
1. Look at what the Rams gave up to dump Goof. Lions would have to cough up for dumping Goof as well. Detroit has new front office folks from the Rams. Detroit has decided to build around him. I feel bad for Goof. He's a terrific guy who just had his dreams taken away in LA. There is not a guy on the Rams Super Bowl team that doesn't feel Goff cost them a ring. Goff knows that. He dug himself such a hole confidence wise that the only thing that was best to do was part ways. He's going to decline in Detroit unless there's an advanced coach working with him. Golf needs his hand held.

How anyone can see this as anything other than a huge win for Detroit is beyond me. The only negative and its a big one is they are stuck with Goff and that awful contract.

How anyone can see this as anything other than a huge win for Detroit is beyond me. The only negative and its a big one is they are stuck with Goff and that awful contract.
The only thing negative is why its not a huge win. QB is the most important position in sports and the Lions just clogged their future with him.

I didn't see that season of hard knocks. Pretty funny though.

This thread will end up being a case study for dementia

Hope CTG brass get paid!

They are off the hook in 22. Don't have to pay any dead money. Only an 8 million cap hit if they release him in 22.

Let's be honest, small, short fast dudes can't succeed in this league

Except it's 2021 and he's an actual athlete

He's got a great arm, and yes escapabiity makes up for his inability to see. My only worry is when he gets older he won't be running like this.

He's got a great arm, and yes escapabiity makes up for his inability to see. My only worry is when he gets older he won't be running like this.
Yeah there is certainly a shelf life

My biggest concern is the batted passes that turn into picks. He's got to learn angles like other successful short QBs do. Let's be honest, his arm is why he's elite, the running is a compliment.

My biggest concern is the batted passes that turn into picks. He's got to learn angles like other successful short QBs do. Let's be honest, his arm is why he's elite, the running is a compliment.

He's one of the few qbs that make me nervous to bet against. Terrifies me everytime he has the ball.

Reactions: KJ
He's one of the few qbs that make me nervous to bet against. Terrifies me everytime he has the ball.
2 years in and all we fans could hope for. Improve the first, playoff contending the 2nd, not here we are

Crazy Cardinals fans want both Keim and Kliff gone like they failed this year. A) you're the Cardinals and B) WTF?

On a reasonable path and I assume Fitz comes back again but even if not, the two positions to address are CB and TE so not a sexy draft

2 years in and all we fans could hope for. Improve the first, playoff contending the 2nd, not here we are

Crazy Cardinals fans want both Keim and Kliff gone like they failed this year. A) you're the Cardinals and B) WTF?

On a reasonable path and I assume Fitz comes back again but even if not, the two positions to address are CB and TE so not a sexy draft

Cardinals are very close to being a dangerous playoff team.

His arm is far from elite.

Back