• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Stafford And Lions and Rams oh my!

How many “good years”? Those product of the system imo. We see, but now he has a moron HC and Anthony lynn as oc. Good luck with that.

I don't disagree on the coaches. Maybe whatever qb comes here is destined to fail. I guess this will be the true barometer

With all this being said.

For the 2nd season of his career, Staff has a defense and what should be a solid running game.

They need to be a contender for NFC Champ game for this to be a success.

It'll will be interesting.

I think they'll do well.

Price is way too low now. You needed 25 or more to bet them IMO.

They need to go to the super bowl. Goff already got them there.

I would agree, at least for this year... Stafford was injured too though.
Sure.

Broken back and thumb injury last few years

Guy had MVP numbers till the broken back and the fixed game at Lambeau in 2019.

The offense this year was terrible till Fatty got fired. Absolutely used him incorrectly. He would have played through if in playoff Hunt IMO.... because that's what he does.

We’re rebuilding and it will take years. Let’s trade for Jared Goff and his $25m this year, and win a few more games because he’s our QB to ruin our draft position. Let’s not pick up an extra first from Skins so we can have Goff retard our future. Sound like a good plan everyone? Let’s do it!

I do love me some Goff. I'm not gonna lie. I think he's tough and he's got playoff wins under his belt. Something Matt doesn't. That's just facts.

They need to go to the super bowl. Goff already got them there.
That's years back now...the one year Goff was above average.

Goff barely could beat a tailspinning Seattle team with a Championship defense.

I do love me some Goff. I'm not gonna lie. I think he's tough and he's got playoff wins under his belt. Something Matt doesn't. That's just facts.
He’s also had a brilliant coach and a very good D with the greatest DL I’ve ever seen in my life

Sure.

Matt has only once had the surrounding cast Goff has.

He played great in that playoff game and it was stolen by the officials.

That's years back now...the one year Goff was above average.

Goff barely could beat a tailspinning Seattle team with a Championship defense.

His thumb was fucked in that game and no Kupp I believe in that game.

Sure.

Matt has only once had the surrounding cast Goff has.

He played great in that playoff game and it was stolen by the officials.

I actually hated that lions offense that year. He was handcuffed.

I actually hated that lions offense that year. He was handcuffed.
He was

But, he had a defense...a real good one

Once they drew Dallas you knew you were playing against the Cowboys and the league.

That was the best Lions team since '97.

Yeah, but they were having issues down the stretch on offense....

18 vs Zona

9 at Seattle

20 losing to the Jets

Yeah. Injuries were a factor though in oline. I believe Akers was out a few games too

I'm glad Stafford is done. Jmo. I wish we took Tua last year at 3. I was one of those guys who wanted him... Even if he turns out sucking.

He was

But, he had a defense...a real good one

Once they drew Dallas you knew you were playing against the Cowboys and the league.

That was the best Lions team since '97.

They were good that year. Why did it not continue though?

I'd take Kyler, and Russ over Stafford. A healthy Jimmy G is pretty solid but a notch below staff.

I'd take Kyler, and Russ over Stafford. A healthy Jimmy G is pretty solid but a notch below staff.
Not yet for Kyler for me. Maybe not ever if he doesn’t change some things. Jimmy G sucks, but you like Goff, so I get why you’d like Jimmy

I do like Jimmy. When he's healthy he produces.
Just another statue who makes dumb decisions. I liked him but have seen enough. And if he can’t cut it with Shanahan, doubt it happens. Another guy who rode coattails to get to SB, but lost it because of him.

Just another statue who makes dumb decisions. I liked him but have seen enough. And if he can’t cut it with Shanahan, doubt it happens. Another guy who rode coattails to get to SB, but lost it because of him.

He did fuck up in the sb. Still fairly young but injury prone.

Love Kyler but a lot to learn after the last handful of games. I think he can be used better too.

Russ obviously an MVP candidate but he looked rough the 2h of year, compared to his usual self.

I'll get a good chuckle watching Goof next Thanksgiving. With Goof now being a regular on Turkey Day it'll be fascinating to watch him go from a team on the brink playing in a new stadium, to Detroit and they're rebuild.

I'll get a good chuckle watching Goof next Thanksgiving. With Goof now being a regular on Turkey Day it'll be fascinating to watch him go from a team on the brink playing in a new stadium, to Detroit and they're rebuild.

He might never play a down in Detroit.

Football the ultimate team game.

Some of these guys are benefited from great coaching and defense...

That's how guys like Goff and Jimmy G have super bowl appearances on their resumes.

It has very little to do with how they play.

The lions are on the book for 1 year. They owe him no dead money. They got extra picks for taking on the shitty one year.

Back