• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Spring Games

I fell like I say this every year. And I’m always wrong lol.

I swear I think Bama had enough attrition that it won’t be a cakewalk. I’m not a believer in the QB....ive said this all the way to Blake tho too haha

I mean it this time tho...anyone pushing the 5’9” kid. And I got love for the shorties so I’m not hatin

I fell like I say this every year. And I’m always wrong lol.

I swear I think Bama had enough attrition that it won’t be a cakewalk. I’m not a believer in the QB....ive said this all the way to Blake tho too haha

I mean it this time tho...anyone pushing the 5’9” kid. And I got love for the shorties so I’m not hatin
If you’re hoping Bryce isn’t good, I have some bad news for you.

If you’re hoping Bryce isn’t good, I have some bad news for you.
I was the guy who thought Bryce would start games at some point last year....just a bit off hehe...

Has he gotten bigger? I know he was just behind DJ in my personal rankings after the HS all star games

I was the guy who thought Bryce would start games at some point last year....just a bit off hehe...

Has he gotten bigger? I know he was just behind DJ in my personal rankings after the HS all star games
The West is open for business this year I think. And I don’t mean LSU necessarily

Added some weight as you’d expect, still a bit short. But considering what he was facing and what he had blocking for him in our spring game, I’m pretty optimistic on his ability to lead the offense. I don’t think he’ll put up Mac or Tua numbers necessarily, but he’ll be good enough

Oklahoma spring game 5pm eastern on ch. 675 on Direct TV

Freshman 5-star WR Mario Williams has been the talk of spring practice and the coaches have raved about him. Fastest WR at OU since Hollywood Brown according to people who have been allowed at practicer

Transfers and freshmen had big days in the Oklahoma spring game.

Caleb Williams, freshman QB, stole the show, going 10 for 11 passing and running for 100 yards

Lots of big plays from freshmen and transfers, but Eric Gray, one of the three transfers from Tennessee, had the play of the day, including a killer move on the safety. They were playing tackle, but the safety couldn't even touch him

Transfers and freshmen had big days in the Oklahoma spring game.

Caleb Williams, freshman QB, stole the show, going 10 for 11 passing and running for 200 yards

Lots of big plays from freshmen and transfers, but Eric Gray, one of the three transfers from Tennessee, had the play of the day

Gray should excel there

Back