Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

Sportsdatabase going away?

Hulu

Hulu the Hot Stepper
So sportsdatabase has a banner saying its being discontinued on Sept 1 right before the NFL starts. They are moving to a new version 3 site but I went there and it is way over my head technical. No simple text box to enter your query any more.

This has been my number 1 capping resource for a long time and I can't imagine doing this without it.

Anyone have any alternatives? Any clue at all how the new site works?

Hulu

Hulu the Hot Stepper
I'm sure information will be forthcoming as soon as it becomes a paid site.
Maybe so. Its one of the few sites I'd actually be willing to pay a couple bucks to use.

With its popularity, its a wonder he never put any advertising on the site itself.

emkee

Well Known Member
Made an inquiry to buy either SportsDataBase and/or KillerSports.

Crickets so far.

Wouldn't be surprised if 'Vegas' using it in general terms was behind their demise, the platform was gaining more popularity and was an excellent capping tool.

Anyway gonna keep trying to make the purchase if at all possible, got enough time down here to manage/run a database.

If all else fails may create my own given the info is easy enough to purge from the existing site in it's current form.

Hulu

Hulu the Hot Stepper
Made an inquiry to buy either SportsDataBase and/or KillerSports.

Crickets so far.

Wouldn't be surprised if 'Vegas' using it in general terms was behind their demise, the platform was gaining more popularity and was an excellent capping tool.

Anyway gonna keep trying to make the purchase if at all possible, got enough time down here to manage/run a database.

If all else fails may create my own given the info is easy enough to purge from the existing site in it's current form.
I did the same a few weeks ago but no reply. I think its likely already sold.

What I don't understand is why the owner never put ads on the site. With its popularity, he could've made a killing but just didn't seem interested.

pressitup

Proponent of Obamacare
email I received

Hello valued Killer Sports member,

Killer Sports is under new management as of September 1st. This message might be a duplicate for some of you. Rest assured, Killer Sports will not discontinue despite what the banners on the sites communicated this summer. During this transition there will be some loss of functionality, but we intend to restore any loss of service as soon as possible. In addition, we intend to develop more products and make the existing sites more user friendly in the future.

Bet at Betanysports.eu