• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer Question

Teapot9

Booster for Missouri Athletics
Ive had multiple people text me about this Bayern game and to take them because they’re plus money. Sounds like a sucker play. Thinking of taking the draw +315. Any opinions?

Ive had multiple people text me about this Bayern game and to take them because they’re plus money. Sounds like a sucker play. Thinking of taking the draw +315. Any opinions?
I wouldn't say sucker, but there's a reason they are plus.

Missing their best player, and a few others too.

Bayern need to score at least twice to go through here so they need to open up, PSG are gonna have a ton of chances.

if the games a draw late, Bayern is gonna be throwing the kitchen sink at the goal to get something here, they can't go through with a draw, so PSG would get some chances on the counter

Just woke up and turned it on

Enjoy a 2nd half like you're smoking crack. This should be awesome.

They are absolutely throwing the kitchen sink now, not sure what you took if that's helpful

They are the best club team in the world in a must win game. And not only a must win. They had to win by 2 or score 3 goals to advance in tournament. Because they do a home and home and if tied after 2 legs the team that scores more away goals wins and then if it’s tied after that they go to extra time. So they lost at home 3-2 last week they had to go into Paris and win by 2. So Paris only cares about not giving up 2

Countries, and yes the azzurri are
At least capitalize it.

no one ever addresses it but this site has always been strongly anti Kansas (which I will address at a later time) as well as anything Italian. Italo-Americans have made great achievements. It’s time we stop ignoring it.

They are the best club team in the world in a must win game. And not only a must win. They had to win by 2 or score 3 goals to advance in tournament. Because they do a home and home and if tied after 2 legs the team that scores more away goals wins and then if it’s tied after that they go to extra time. So they lost at home 3-2 last week they had to go into Paris and win by 2. So Paris only cares about not giving up 2
Well tomorrow I'm waking up with a churning stomach....just to get the chance to play PSG in a tie

Back