• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer plays...

125-64-25

MLS
Red Bull ML

Salt Lake/Seattle O2.5

Red Bull ML

Last edited:
I’m sick. That’s 2 in this game they took off. I’m done for awhile. Fuck this

Brighton looks decent after going down early, can't figure out how to bet them 2H or else i would

I see we both follow Wild Tipster lol... Being his premium play released free today, figured you'd be on it too (saw the replies). Guy goes on some insane runs. Hit nicely for us with that AC Milan -1 the other day.

I see we both follow Wild Tipster lol... Being his premium play released free today, figured you'd be on it too (saw the replies). Guy goes on some insane runs. Hit nicely for us with that AC Milan -1 the other day.

Oh yeah he’s unreal. I just wish I wasn’t late to the party lol...Woulda been nice to get down on that 27-0 run

No doubt about that. I got on for the last few of that run. Current run of 26-5 ain't bad either.

You been keeping any track of “golden rule” football games by chance? Really hope everything goes okay w college Hoops. Still not over missing out on the tournaments

No, not really this year. Honestly hadn't thought of it til you mentioned it. Everything is so screwy this year with the rankings with conferences bowing out and now changing their minds (B1G, P12, Mountain West).

Can’t believe it took that long for the over to hit, so many chances. Nice hit!
Right. Also took a goal off w the handball call. I was hoping for another goal for the one that got it later at 3.

135-73-27

World Cup Qualifications

Argentina/Ecuador O2.5. Juice went up a bit. 2.75 okay as well

Back