• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer plays...

Unreal. 2-0 lead at the 88 min mark and get 2 more smh

i forgot the total was 3.5, so when I saw 3-0 I chalked up the L. Then I saw I was playing 3.5 and went to check score again, and immediately saw 4-0, it was like losing the same game twice lol, smh.

4-2-1 Tues
89-44-23

Had a play on Sporting KC this morning but didn’t realize it was the early game and forgot to post

Italy
Napoli -1

Inter/Fiorentina O3

I was making a parlay for the day and looked at Napoli but seems they have some injury concerns that worried me. Parma been bad tho so hopefully doesn’t matter. Gl today

England

Birmingham City PK
The PK is juicy but I’m laying it. -.25 is fine too (and probably smarter) lol

Dammit I hope that doesn’t come back to haunt us. Seconds left and just couldn’t get to half smh

Rough day yesterday fellas. We’ll get it back

Already posted Juventus -1

MLS
Chicago ML
Houston PK

Others will be up soon

I’m little confused why juve is plus money on -1? I think this a great spot to play them but I really expected line would go up not down. The money line has even dipped 10 cents or so and I really expected that would climb. I don’t like to try and read too much into line moves In any sport but from time to time one makes me scratch my head and a bit nervous. Lol. I’m with you tho, they gonna have to show me. I have juve ml carried over from a parlay w Roma yesterday and just grabbed the -1 also.

Interested bout your thoughts on the lazio match? Feels like a under to me with both teams recent form.

I’m little confused why juve is plus money on -1? I think this a great spot to play them but I really expected line would go up not down. The money line has even dipped 10 cents or so and I really expected that would climb. I don’t like to try and read too much into line moves In any sport but from time to time one makes me scratch my head and a bit nervous. Lol. I’m with you tho, they gonna have to show me. I have juve ml carried over from a parlay w Roma yesterday and just grabbed the -1 also.

Nice read. I thought so too. Was very fishy but didn’t listen to my gut. Suckers bet right there...

90 min penalty hurt last night (shoulda been a loss but LA couldn’t score on a wide open goal in the 97min thank goodness ) 0-2-1 for the day. Rough couple days after starting the week off hot. 1 play I love for today, I played it a couple days ago and know the price has gone up a bit

France
PSG/St Etienne O3.5

If you’re not familiar w them this PSG team is fun...Scored 9,7,4 their last 3 games. Etienne can score as well. The way this is juiced it shouldn’t have a problem hitting 4

0-1. Likes Milan and didn’t play em. Isn’t that the way it usually goes? Looked promising after a 14 minute goal but red card and injury killed it. Limited on time this weekend (relaxing at a cabin for the weekend w spotty (at best) internet. Probably a good thing as cold as soccer has been. Still may have something if it stands out. Bases as well

Without Mbappe (after being injured on the play that brought out the red card), it was clear to see PSG was/is nowhere near the same team. He brings so much to that team. Hopefully he's fine. Would suck if he misses any upcoming UCL games.

Looks like a split coming. One goes over in 33 mins. The other don’t score at all lol

Stupid play. 13 outta last 14 for Port go over 2.5. Cant even score smh, still a great day overall 7-2. Just the 1 play tomorrow in Italy so far. Going to bed, hopefully wake up w a miracle over lol

Stupid play. 13 outta last 14 for Port go over 2.5. Cant even score smh, still a great day overall 7-2. Just the 1 play tomorrow in Italy so far. Going to bed, hopefully wake up w a miracle over lol

Dammit. They tried to get there. 1-1 at the 80min mark. Seems like you usually get a extra time goal in MLS. That woulda been nice. Also looks like VAR took one off the board. No goals in first 60 mins hurt. Onto today

like Sassuolo but paying -150 for pk seems too pricey to me

Felt like they’ve played some tough competition lately and finally have a favorable game and would come out ready. Genoa has troubles on the road. Worth laying it imo as a draw would be absolutely worse case scenario today...

Back