• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer plays...

77-38-20 (early June)

Took yesterday off. Nothing stood out and didn’t have much time. Looking at today now but locked in on a early one

Estonia
Flora/Levadia O3 (or 2.75) if you got it

More coming

Yes I would love a second goal so I could get on with rest of my day. Gotta sweep rest of board to make up for that surprisingly poor Atalanta performance. Well in fairness Verona played very well, still disappointing and very costly to me as my bet sizes been increasing as my confidence grows!! (Could be dangerous! lol).

Straight domination in the first half. Want to see them get another one though. Don’t want a cheap goal at the end to ruin a great performance
Unreal. Haven’t scored in 4 games. Getting absolutely dominated. A man down. And put one in

Italy

Roma/Inter O3

Not looking like a great start. Huge game for Bournemouth and they don’t show up smh...Need some goals

Spain
Sevilla ML

Okay. That’s it. Rough 0-2 start. Late goal taken away in England and then in the Swiss game they score 3 in the 2nd half(and had chances for the 4th) but 1st half was a snoozer. Let’s finish strong

Italy

Roma/Inter O3

Not looking like a great start. Huge game for Bournemouth and they don’t show up smh...Need some goals

Having a tough time coming up with play I like in this one, might join you.

No interest In Celta today?

Jimbo, any thoughts on Quakes over 3? Seems light
No real opinion here. 3 seems about right imo..It’s juiced like the over is the play... Seattle just went scoreless w SJ, Chicago just best Seattle 2–1.....Chicago doesn’t tend to give up a lot of goals. SJ hit or miss

I see the line is moving against us here. Usually not the best sign but I’m not worried

4-0-1 mon
85-42-22 (early June)

Tues

Italy
Atalanta/BolongaO3.5

MLS
Toronto PK

MLS has been ice cold for me but giving this a shot.

More coming

I’m hesitant to play the Atalanta over today, Bologna defense has been pretty solid before getting smoked last time out. I would think allowing those 5 goals would be a good way to make them refocus on defense! Just a bad feeling there. I was hoping I could get +2 with them but seems +1.75 be best I can do. Can’t believe it but I’m on bologna +1.75 vs my favorite squad!! Hopefully we get a 2-2 or 3-2 match!!! gl Jimbo

Sorry fellas short on time today. Played these...Got the push earlier

England
Man City/Watford O3

Italy
AC Milan ML

Man City over cashes w ease. Atalanta not looking good

Adding 1 more
Portugal
Aves/Benfica U3.5

I’m hesitant to play the Atalanta over today, Bologna defense has been pretty solid before getting smoked last time out. I would think allowing those 5 goals would be a good way to make them refocus on defense! Just a bad feeling there. I was hoping I could get +2 with them but seems +1.75 be best I can do. Can’t believe it but I’m on bologna +1.75 vs my favorite squad!! Hopefully we get a 2-2 or 3-2 match!!! gl Jimbo
Nice call

Back