• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Mckinnies dad should release the names of the other players who went out with him on twitter, take back the narrative

That backline is hilarious to watch, the lcb missed that header like 30 seconds before, the rcb tried to go for a reducer before the pass

Figueroua was briskly walking back

A strong run in Norwich brings him back in the fold. Maybe playing him at mid was absurd

yeah he was outside wing in the 4-3-3 , which really isn’t where he plays , but he just lacks basic skills needed in these games

GlaBerhaoter made those subs at half , that’s a positive sign, least he isn’t stuck in his ways

he was coaching like this was club and it’s a 40 game season

Canada fans should have high expectations now , to me they are one of the top 3 teams
They should be top 3 for sure

I thought jamaica would be better with all the Dutch players they suddenly nationalized this year, but rough start

Panama a bit surprising

Honduras, CR, and El Salvador seem like clear worst teams

Us and mex should be 1-2

So seems like a 3 team race for 3rd, and canada have most talent put of them, panama, and jamaica

Davies, david, buchanon, larin is best attacking group in region unless Vela comes back

They should be top 3 for sure

I thought jamaica would be better with all the Dutch players they suddenly nationalized this year, but rough start

Panama a bit surprising

Honduras, CR, and El Salvador seem like clear worst teams

Us and mex should be 1-2

So seems like a 3 team race for 3rd, and canada have most talent put of them, panama, and jamaica

Davies, david, buchanon, larin is best attacking group in region unless Vela comes back

yep, Davies is probably the best player in the region right now

GlaBerhaoter made those subs at half , that’s a positive sign, least he isn’t stuck in his ways

he was coaching like this was club and it’s a 40 game season
Ya the club thing makes so much more sense, like you said the other day, seems to be more of a manager than a coach who is good with tactics, which doesnt work at national team for qualifying especially

But he learned from sunday, if he made subs 20 mins early sunday maybe it doesnt change result, but us definitely has more of ball and likely more chances

Come 2026 WC US/Mex/Canada will by far be the best 3 teams in this

Great for hosting

Jamaica prolly still finish 4th this go round, they can beat the other playoff teams (it's a tie correct) outside of SA if that's who it is

First time I saw the Pulisic injury

How do you get hurt on that? Looks like a routine foul that anyone gets up from

First time I saw the Pulisic injury

How do you get hurt on that? Looks like a routine foul that anyone gets up from

that’s what I’m worried about, is it the knee?

he got the shit kicked out of him all game and he is injury prone

I don’t think we can count on him to be healthy

sucks to say , but he is always hurt

that’s what I’m worried about, is it the knee?

he got the shit kicked out of him all game and he is injury prone

I don’t think we can count on him to be healthy

sucks to say , but he is always hurt
If it's the knee it cant be anything more than a pointer

Certainly nothing structural but pointers do suck...just looked like a bunch of nothing

If he's prone to that kind of thing he needs to wear a pad

Romero and sanchez still csnt even come back to england till next friday, dier looks like his leg csnt take any weight

Fucked at cb

10 minutes til CL starts and on the record, I will never be more excited than right now through this shit fest

Love the lineup outside of Ake, might play 1h as I expect Fernandinho to come in as support fairly early in the 2h City Lineup.jpg

Back