• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Anyone seeing this madness in Brazil? Brazil vs Argentina about to start and the health department pops out to to deport the 4 Argentinians based in England.

Anyone seeing this madness in Brazil? Brazil vs Argentina about to start and the health department pops out to to deport the 4 Argentinians based in England.
Got that update notify, crazy they didn't address this before the match started at least

Typical US...start time at 5pm, every other country can figure it out but we act like fuck it, let's just start at 5:15 or so, no biggie

the game is actually in like the 10th minute. Fox sports is just broadcasting later. Very odd behavior

the game is actually in like the 10th minute. Fox sports is just broadcasting later. Very odd behavior
Where are you seeing that? I'm on live score and flash score, showing 3rd minute both...they're always accurate

US have looked good going forward at times and completely lost defensively at times

Brooks looks bored

not a great result considering Canda sat some players , and you really need to get 3 pts every home match

Buchanan a stud now

CP has got to trust his teammates more , he is going get no space ever , he can’t be trying to go Messi every game

I wouldnt say outplayed, I thought had tactics better and used subs better

No clue why us didnt use subs 20 mins earlier
Saw a ton of complacency in the back third from US, waiting for balls instead of attacking them...you know what I'm getting at w/o typing an essay

Very lethargic from some very good players

At least we aren’t playing Honduras during day down there , they like to do that shit with ridiculous humidity.it will probably be that long grass shit field

At least we aren’t playing Honduras during day down there , they like to do that shit with ridiculous humidity.it will probably be that long grass shit field
I remember before 2014 world cup I think, to get into the hex, canada needed to win in Honduras, game played late morning, grass hadn't been cut in weeks, Canada's hotel was leaked to press so there were 1000 people outside at night making noise

Lost 8-0

Do you like belhalter?

Twitter wants him publicly executed

I think he is fine, I think he probably is better fit for a club team where he has time to work with them build the team etc .

the environment where you have to bring guys together and in 3 days get results doesn’t fit him really

Talent is there , really zero excuse not to qualify out of this region EVER

what a mess.....If his Dad is saying something truthful then this is a big problem for Greg and his staff. Did McKennie only get punished because he was caught?

Hate to think about it, but if we lose tonight, which I think is a real possibility, I can't imagine what USMNT twitter is going be like...

Would be a massive victory not just because of the US draw, but they drowned Bitcoin yesterday which I think is hilarious

Damn I didn’t even know this game had started , Canada taken care of business
Think a lot is the field

That field us played on last Wednesday was so trash, pretty much all the central American teams do, honduras clearly the worst of the bigger clubs.

Interesting I have Paramount + but the US match isn't on, only Canada and Mexico tonight

Back