• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I went live and bet draw. Mexico has bent me over twice now. Had live 1st half under 2 5 and they score 3 goals in the last minutes of the half.

so they stopped the game because of the Mexican fan chants.

That added on a slew of extra time, gave rest , etc. I don't see how this is punishment to the Mexican team lol

I can't see USA beating Mexico. USA has shown me nothing

Mexico is def the clear favorite here, but Mexico was very leaky in the back last night, gave a ton of space to Canada .

We will see, but MEXICO has got to win this game, all , and I mean all the pressure is on Mexico

Canada is going to be dangerous in qualifying , real dangerous . Add in Davies and David to the mix ( who didn't play in this tournament ) and they have a solid team.

Maybe this is being a little to optmistic , but behind US and Mexico, I think they are the 3rd best team in this region

Reactions: KJ
This is going to be a terrible broadcast and if it ruins a good match, that's on these tools

I rather dive head first into a vat of freshman 15 back fat than listen to this cunt

This is going to be a terrible broadcast and if it ruins a good match, that's on these tools

I rather dive head first into a vat of freshman 15 back fat than listen to this cunt
Opening act was bad

I know what they are trying to do but damn

Back