• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Denmark would enter second if Belgium takes the lead...based on goal difference, if GD takes precedent over head-to-head?

VAR isn't supposed to overturn tight calls because it has a margin of error, the camera lens is not a perfect measure of reality lol

And believe me I want the Fins to advance

Also fuck the Danes for not having more corners in a more forward match

So question is once Danes finish 2nd due to GD, does H2H separate 3rd and 4th or GD since it was a 3way tie?

So question is once Danes finish 2nd due to GD, does H2H separate 3rd and 4th or GD since it was a 3way tie?
The tiebreakers first get 1 side out, since their h2h is all the same, goes to gd, Danes through

Then restarts as h2h between russia and finland, russia thru

The tiebreakers first get 1 side out, since their h2h is all the same, goes to gd, Danes through

Then restarts as h2h between russia and finland, russia thru
Thing is Russia doesn't stand a chance against other groups with 3 pts and -4 GD whereas Finland still could with GD although less likely now

No NBA tonight, guess I'll focus on Copa for the first time

Hard to gauge with the f'd up format, might hop on some Uruguay live

Argentina probably win another one 1-0

Is this on regular cable here?

Ballz

Think they'd rather play the Dutch in the 16 after they basically sleep walked today, think Dutch come out a bit slow to start the next match
Just haven't seen much outside gini with the dutch

Denmark have Delaney and hojberg in front of the back 4 do are solid enough at the back to contain imo

Wales are a tourney team, heart of squad which made semis 5 years ago still there, rodon has been incredible, no clue why he didnt play more for spurs this year, another thing that I saw mentioned too, bale, Ramsey, and james, all are super rested up, barely played last season

dutch will rightfully be favored, but I think it's a bad draw, they have scored on the break, these two will sit back further

Scotland through with a win tomorrow vs Croatia at hampden park....

Both teams need a win too, draw eliminates both

Gilmour out for Scotland with Covid is significant in the mid

Didn't realize both Chilwell and Mount are out for England too, need to read up on the Covid stuff at Chelsea

Back