• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

So much math involved

I believe if Swiss win 4-1 and Italy win 2-0 Swiss would get 2nd in the group with equal GD and more goals scored but haven't looked at the breakers yet

30+ min so hopefully it gets there. Wouldn't be surprised if Dutch got 2 more themselves
Macedonia have literally zero left to play for other than to score a Euro goal so it should be more of the same

Might hop on over at 80' if it only takes one at that point

Macedonia have literally zero left to play for other than to score a Euro goal so it should be more of the same

Might hop on over at 80' if it only takes one at that point
Agreed. They seem set to go all out to try and get one.

So 2nd place in group C faces Italy in the first KO stage, should have looked into this further

A draw puts Ukraine in 2nd based on the tie break, they would have more goals scored than Austria so a draw and equal GD would put Ukraine in 2nd, so Italy next

Now wonder if Ukraine fancy their chances in 3rd eeking through with 3 pts to avoid Italians. It's a stretch but a thought

Eh Ukraine players crying...having 3 points is easily no guarantee about advancing...I don't think they're happy for avoiding Italy

Eh Ukraine players crying...having 3 points is easily no guarantee about advancing...I don't think they're happy for avoiding Italy
Yeah more in line with whether they prefer avoiding what are the likely favorites at a chance to advance and not playing them

Can make points both ways, I'm not sure they get through though, and maybe they're fine with that risk

Argh one thing about betting cards and/or corners is there is zero way to buy out

Need a couple corners for Danes before HT

Back