• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I wonder if the rule didnt change in internationals, I was sure it was a fifa change

But year before last they changed handball rule to if arm was in a position away from the body, didnt matter how close the ball was kicked to it

That's a penalty in england, italy etc. 100x out of 100

Rafa is wearing a million on the wrist today as he bats balls around at the French Open

Never seen anything like RIchard Mille has accomplished in the watch game for being such a young company in an old school game, rubber bands and all
Was worried that might be over before this and couldn't focus on it

It's still gonna be in 3rd set ha

Honestly, this wasn't even Italy's best game. This makes me feel great for the rest of the way. There's a bunch of stuff to clean up, but man, 3-0 in a game where you were mostly average for 50+ minutes. I will take it.

God it's good to have Euro back.

Honestly, this wasn't even Italy's best game. This makes me feel great for the rest of the way. There's a bunch of stuff to clean up, but man, 3-0 in a game where you were mostly average for 50+ minutes. I will take it.

God it's good to have Euro back.
Three goal difference in a group that looks to lack goals is huge for winning the group

Three goal difference in a group that looks to lack goals is huge for winning the group

Not gonna lie, I had the -1 but I also have them to win the group and that third goal was very nice. =)

Though I thought about it this afternoon, based on their run-up to this, I don't think they just park the bus in their next two games. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get through this group without a loss.

Also, I think home field is going to be really big for the group stage, for Italy and England in particular. Just a huge advantage for teams that sometimes stumble internationally.

Reactions: KJ
Not gonna lie, I had the -1 but I also have them to win the group and that third goal was very nice. =)

Though I thought about it this afternoon, based on their run-up to this, I don't think they just park the bus in their next two games. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get through this group without a loss.

Also, I think home field is going to be really big for the group stage, for Italy and England in particular. Just a huge advantage for teams that sometimes stumble internationally.

annual
Joe public pop in

Back