• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Money wins out in the end I guess

2 billion>1 billion

No wonder these two were hesitant on the super league, they are already in their own

Plastic clubs

Money wins out in the end I guess

2 billion>1 billion

No wonder these two were hesitant on the super league, they are already in their own

Plastic clubs
Haha.
a week ago it was Pep was scared of Poch. Now it’s the money.
Have to love it.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Haha.
Have to love it.
Also I don't give a shit if I'm called plastic, I take it as a compliment

Every other team I've ever supported has been underdogs throughout my life really

Haha.
Have to love it.
Those two things arent tied to each other at all

Are you saying it's not about the money?

City spent more on rightbacks in a 3 year span than others spend total

Yeah and reality is I highly doubt Lille win all 9 points, PSG still plenty in it for that trophy

What's are speed guys worth with a bad calf anyway, only hear strained, hope it isn't pulled for the Frogs

Those two things arent tied to each other at all

Are you saying it's not about the money?

City spent more on rightbacks in a 3 year span than others spend total
Did you not say, that Pep was going to make the excuse that the team was tired, since he was facing Pochettino in a knockout round?
Sure, it’s about the money. It is everywhere. How do you think these teams like United, RM, Barca, Chelsea etc got to where they are?
Spurs spend money as well. How much did they spend on Ndombele?

Did you not say, that Pep was going to make the excuse that the team was tired, since he was facing Pochettino in a knockout round?
Sure, it’s about the money. It is everywhere. How do you think these teams like United, RM, Barca, Chelsea etc got to where they are?
Spurs spend money as well. How much did they spend on Ndombele?
Ya he did, what does that have to do with the money part

Every club spends, some do it within the means of their revenue (united, liverpool, spurs), barca and madrid do it with huge debts

Citys net spend on transfers since they were bought by the UAE is around 1.4 billion

City are the only club that pretend they do it in spite of the money, even pep said after the game today if people think it's just money they are wrong. So is he pretending he would have gone to the club in the Swales era?

Same thing with them and their fans taking this high road about the super league because they were hesitant... that's because it wouldnt have benefited them, they already exist in their own super league right now. You cant complain about money in football when you spend more than everyone else.

They are the empire and they want people to view them as the rebels, just own it

Hes been really good, really really good

Doesnt get enough mention behind KDB, dias, and foden
Funny because Mahrez had about 5 of the worst giveaways of the City season I saw today, but obv the 2 goals..which leads me to MOtM for me in order

1. Dias (for obvious reasons)
2. Ederson (that pass changed the match and literally resulted in Mahrez 1st goal, because...)
3. KDB drilled it and Mahrez was in the perfect spot to capitalize, but that was a great shot at a tough angle, but he kinda owned the pace of play
4. Mahrez (duh)

And Phil is so good, incredible poise at that age, mature pass for the 2nd

Back