• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

And I mean the FA Cup...the one where the big boys play small clubs. And yes I can like that while still warming up to Super League

Will be a breakup if it happens, a hard one and I guess I'll still pull for them

But it's exactly what attracted me to this sport and will break me up hard

Will be a breakup if it happens, a hard one and I guess I'll still pull for them

But it's exactly what attracted me to this sport and will break me up hard
I hope it doesnt

That story about uefa seeking financing and athletic story said the agreement between the clubs isnt legally binding right now, just an understanding, give some hope

But Perez said the contract is a done deal
Sources said that the paperwork distributed between clubs are “agreements of principles” and “memorandums of understanding” at this stage, rather than contractually binding

James Richardson podcasts today makes some interesting points how this isn’t as good of a deal as everyone thinks

apparently bayern and Dortmund don’t intend on joining. Roma declared they aren’t interested either.

BT sports also said they are out

Agnelli has reportedly stepped down

if that’s true, that’s absolutely huge. Not sure what it means, but a family dynasty could have gone down today

Back