• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

This is like a 2nd Selection Sunday in one week

Porto please

Wouldn't mind either of the PL teams or RM either, Dortmund would be fun

Gotta avoid Bayern and PSG but obviously either of them would make for good theater

City/Bayern/PSG all on the same side of the bracket, brutal if somehow Pool make it through the other side

Is Haaland cap tied , England should reach out :)

imagine England with Haaland and Kane

He is, southgate was asked last year, said it was never even an option, he was playing on Norway's u19 team at like 15 years old or something

Sterling haaland kane sancho
Grealish mount

Incredible, would be like 4-3 games all of em

Impressed you're watching Honduran footy twink

Got a scouting report?
Hardly but I did watch most of it.

Interesting to me how some clubs won’t release players to play in the Olympics. Seems like it should be a bigger deal, but I’m not as informed.

Be cool to medal. To me at least.

Was actually a fun match to me. Lotta back and forth and played fast, not much sitting back. But I’m casual lol

Hardly but I did watch most of it.

Interesting to me how some clubs won’t release players to play in the Olympics. Seems like it should be a bigger deal, but I’m not as informed.

Be cool to medal. To me at least.
Olympics is an u23 tournament with I think 3 exceptions

On the mens side, by exceptions I mean 3 over 23 players

So most european big names arent at it, cause it coincides with start of the league season, and also the euro's

So some other countries might have a few guys, I read pulisic wants to play for the US

@braves is any other news of if US may try and stack Olympic team?

Canada my number 2 team in footy, lots of talent tho, I think they can qualify for next year , they will make the final group

Always been england growing up

Again I don’t totally know what I’m looking at like you all. Match was on and I kinda just left it on. I’m sure this wasn’t world class by any stretch, but it was entertaining style of play. At least to me

And Olympics is fine but it's all about WC next year

I don't even know when the Olympics are, they have to overlap with Euros right?

Yeah I can look it up but not in research mode atm, can't imagine one player choosing Olympics over Euros or obv WC but I have a different view on the Olympics, wish it was only "Olympic sports" like the kind you only want to see every 4 years unless you're a junky

Hate to say this , but CP is in a major slump

he didn’t even look like one of the top5 players for US the other day

Dest , Reyna and Sargenat look solid

On the mens side, by exceptions I mean 3 over 23 players

So most european big names arent at it, cause it coincides with start of the league season, and also the euro's

So some other countries might have a few guys, I read pulisic wants to play for the US

@braves is any other news of if US may try and stack Olympic team?

I do not think any of the young talent plays for U23

There are important nation league games and qualifiers I believe this summer or whatever it is called and All the best players will for sure play in that ... the USMNT needs the cohesiveness and time together before qualifiers and World Cup... plus I doubt any of the clubs release for Olympics , especially if they are with senior team this summer
all that matters is qualifying for Olympics , results in Olympics don’t matter that much , it’s all about developing and finding those 3-4 guys who could make the WC roster

Northern Ireland a decent win ?

didn’t see the game , but they are comparable to like a Costa Rica in Concacaf?

Northern Ireland a decent win ?

didn’t see the game , but they are comparable to like a Costa Rica in Concacaf?

Ya I think that's a fair marker, maybe a little lower than Costa Rica usually is, but they are in a down cycle right now

Back