• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

They will, but it would be magnificent if Liverpool missed out on the top 4.

And it would be very City’ish of City to only get a point today.

Looks like a city big win so far

Be surprised if jesus doesnt pop a brace

Kun off the bench will get at least 1

Doubt we even get 3 shots on target all game

Also, I saw someone point out on twitter yesterday but cant find it now

With like half the ties for CL and EL having at least 1 game in a neutral site, away goals factoring in is kinda ridiculous

So excited for tuesday tho, some great matchups the next few weeks in both comps

Kane must be absolutely incredible at free kicks in training for spurs and england

Cause he keeps taking them and he is so bad

City next 9 matches:

Spurs (H)
Everton (A)
Arsenal (A)
Gladbach (A)
West Ham (H)
United (H)
Fulham (A)
Gladbach (H)
Everton (A) FA Cup

Somehow gotta stay healthy through that, not even sure when KDB is back but that's all in the next 5 weeks

Mmmmkay I've had to look at the Bayern lineup to see if this is a joke. The lineup isn't, the score line is. Not sure what's going on there

He had zero help, not saying he played good, but putting a statue beside him gave him no chance

he looked ok in spots, but yeah he was on an Island at times, but he was able to keep up speed wise. He won't mark a player anywhere near Mbappe talent in Concacaf

Last edited:
So excited for today and completely fell asleep through the second half

While I can point fingers (especially at Australia) one match went as I figured, the other pretty much sucked

he looked ok in spots, but yeah he was on an Island at times, but he was able to keep up speed wise. He won't mark a player anywhere near Mbappe talent
The announcers here blamed him for the 3rd goal too for playing florenzi onside

But again, he has no chance, pique can't run right now so dest had to always play deeper.

I think he didn't look out of place at all, just had an impossible situation and was beaten a few times

The announcers here blamed him for the 3rd goal too for playing florenzi onside

But again, he has no chance, pique can't run right now so dest had to always play deeper.

I think he didn't look out of place at all, just had an impossible situation and was beaten a few times

yeah, Dest talent is h his ability to go forward , and I think he had one touch in the attacking third . Just impossible to go forward against PSG

who is Musacchio for Lazio? I see his history on transfermarkt, but 5-foot-11 backup CB in against Bayern doesn't seem optimal

who is Musacchio for Lazio? I see his history on transfermarkt, but 5-foot-11 backup CB in against Bayern doesn't seem optimal
He used to play more a few years ago for milan

Hes good at playing out of the back, in a back 3 not a huge issue, they probly want his speed on outside for sane or coman

Back