• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Messi to Mls is hilarious when you see that contract , maybe if they give him a franchise with a stadium , then maybe he considers In The near future

he will come to league when he is 47

Messi to Mls is hilarious when you see that contract , maybe if they give him a franchise with a stadium , then maybe he considers In The near future

If he does the City route it's only been reported that he wants it after 2 years and NYC. Think he's worn out with not just the training and playing but the politics. Kinda feels like he's in Swan Song mode

If he does the City route it's only been reported that he wants it after 2 years and NYC. Think he's worn out with not just the training and playing but the politics. Kinda feels like he's in Swan Song mode

yeah that’s the only way it works city money ... this would be great for MLS league and their TV right deal that going expire at end of 2022 , which City would obviously get a cut of

yeah that’s the only way it works city money ... this would be great for MLS league and their TV right deal that going expire at end of 2022 , which City would obviously get a cut of
Believe me I'm not sure I want the circus but if it happens I'm sure it will work

Ya, I think he gets a piece of city if that happens, not just an MLS one

Messi obviously had ultimate leverage , I’m sure he generates more per year for the club then they pay out yearly on this contract .. it’s all the other terrible buys they’ve had that contributed to it , and Covid
This was leaked by barca for sure, wanting go make him look like the reason

is there already some anti-Messi sentiment with Barecelona supporters?
I dont think anti messi, but I remember a story in athletic when he put in request last august to leave, about how some fans and socios were upset how he handled

wow that’s great , Canada has a groups of 3-4 really strong players

Ya, biggest issue is still cb, Cornelius and miller srent it yet, they are both 23 I think, so room to grow, it's way better than the last cycle, but still a weakness,

Davies and david are the stars

But kaye is really good for the galaxy, osorio and akindele were both really good in mls

Laryea was maybe tfcs best player after poz last year, and people who follow it say adekugbe is a good enough leftbsck that davies can play further forwars

Akinola and flores (arsenal u18 forward) both attended camp this month so seem to be leaning Canada over us and Mexico respectively

Anything less than making the octagon is a massive failure, and I think they should qualify, 3.5 spots

Us and mexico are only stronger teams this cycle, at least on paper

Do we even know if Qatar is still hosting WC 2022? I assume so but no one can travel (well, book it at this point)

Too many matches already for PL compared to other FAs, this would lessen their position more than it already has

For cash. Stupid.

Seriously I have no clue why the FA would want their teams playing any more matches. It's already insane. Spain, Germany, Italy would love it.

Seriously I have no clue why the FA would want their teams playing any more matches. It's already insane. Spain, Germany, Italy would love it.

how are the teams playing more games under this , aren’t they just adding teams ?

Obv this season is a mess as is but it'd be nice to not wake up to a match all the time

I think City will be able to navigate it :)
Crazy when I wake up, I do FB, email, CTG, bloomberg then flashscore to see if we have a match lol

It's hard to keep up

Got a chat w/Ian Cheeseman via Zoom on Sat evening with the Houston group, should be fun. Obv Sunday is paradise with the match and SB so cool to talk to him

Back