• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Mason mount is devastated

Half of fixing Chelsea would just be running out a lineup of

Pulisic Werner ziyech
Havertz
Kante kovacic
Chilwell zouma Silva james

And letting them see if you have something

No more of this playing Werner wide left or mount ahead of havertz or cp

That athletic piece on Lampard was a novel , jeees ... I didn’t find anything too revealing , he just didn’t win enough games and apparently wasn’t that player friendly

no idea if he is a good coach or not .. he should come to MLS like Henry :)

Mount has arguably been their best player this year
Yes, but hes not as good as the other 4 guys in front of him in ceiling

Mount is their best player and they are on pace to finish 8th?

If they wanna compete, cp, werner, and havertz need to be their best 3

That athletic piece on Lampard was a novel , jeees ... I didn’t find anything too revealing , he just didn’t win enough games and apparently wasn’t that player friendly

And phil Neville!

England media were happy he left the women's nt job, they think new hire is a huge upgrade

Becks says the hire was not just cause they are pals

Just finished it

Marina not liking him sealed it i think, forget where I read it last summer, was around all the transfers, but she's basically employee number 1 there in Roman's eyes

He says she didn't even want the dc united job lol

But she interviewed for it?

Where does he work now?

I think he is just independent

he cried about losing his SI job then it was revealed that he made a ridiculous 300k per year

he does a lot of PR for his wife , who I think is now in the new administration and is on CNN a lot

Wahl is tiresome

I think he is just independent

he cried about losing his SI job then it was revealed that he made a ridiculous 300k per year

he does a lot of PR for his wife , who I think is now in the new administration and is on CNN a lot

Wahl is tiresome
I just read like a week of tweets

His podcast had a segment on equal pay in Brazilian soccer

Like who the fuck does he think his audience is?

He also seemed to think the Neville hiring was a huge scandal and demanded to know how many minorities they interviewed

I just read like a week of tweets

His podcast had a segment on equal pay in Brazilian soccer

Like who the fuck does he think his audience is?

He also seemed to think the Neville hiring was a huge scandal and demanded to know how many minorities they interviewed

I don’t know who his audience is

he can’t break down the game from a tatical standpoint a, and he isn’t really a Woj type for the sport

Finally just found it, was like pulling teeth, you're right

Thought I heard the other day it would go straight to pens

Wow great call

this didn't work for me , I think you will need to link up a credit card and address that is brand new....would need to get a friend of family member to do this that has never had a cbs all access account...

I cancelled my current account, wonder if they start sending me this same promo offer to bring me back , hopefully before cl starts back up on 2/16

this didn't work for me , I think you will need to link up a credit card and address that is brand new....would need to get a friend of family member to do this that has never had a cbs all access account...

I cancelled my current account, wonder if they start sending me this same promo offer to bring me back , hopefully before cl starts back up on 2/16
Wonder how they link the accounts

I have at least 5 email accounts and can do it that way, if they do the text verification like Twit then it gets tougher, not worth the burner

Although I don't think I've had an account with them. Card and address is easy, text verify is different and it's not expensive as it is. Just getting annoying when paying what I already do and adding the nickel and dime shit. Still figure I'm home too often to cut the chord but it's becoming more of a thing at this point

Wonder how they link the accounts

I have at least 5 email accounts and can do it that way, if they do the text verification like Twit then it gets tougher, not worth the burner

Although I don't think I've had an account with them. Card and address is easy, text verify is different and it's not expensive as it is. Just getting annoying when paying what I already do and adding the nickel and dime shit. Still figure I'm home too often to cut the chord but it's becoming more of a thing at this point

I tried setting this up under a different e-mail , one that I know is not linked to cbs....I also used a different cc, but all my cc are linked to the same address so there was no way around that for me ...

I tried setting this up under a different e-mail , one that I know is not linked to cbs....I also used a different cc, but all my cc are linked to the same address so there was no way around that for me ...
Yeah not even worth setting up a PO box either for that obv

Yeah not even worth setting up a PO box either for that obv

I do know people that set up P.O. Boxes to have an address that list San Diego as their residence so they can get the San Diego city residence discount to play at Torrey Pines....Haha, I have thought about doing that

then go to DMV and get an updated driver license

I do know people that set up P.O. Boxes to have an address that list San Diego as their residence so they can get the San Diego city residence discount to play at Torrey Pines....Haha, I have thought about doing that

then go to DMV and get an updated driver license
Oh yeah that was a thing back in the day, do it. The PO box will come in handy at some point although I don't know what the fee is

Who has la Liga now for you guys?

I wonder what happens with PL now with no NBCSN as of next year? Guessing it just goes full peacock?

BeIn

I think Prem goes more to Peacock, and some to USA Network...I heard Prem executives were not happy about NBC moving some of the games to peacock this year, especially some of the big ones. like United/Liverpool

NBC will show their featured match on Sunday, that United/Pool deal on Peacock was a flop

Do you get Peacock braves? I'm still trying to figure it out because I have to speak it into the remote to move from cable to stream but it comes with the basic Cox package, still don't know the difference between what I get and have to pay for. United/Pool and the City matches so far were available w/o pay for me

BeIn

I think Prem goes more to Peacock, and some to USA Network...I heard Prem executives were not happy about NBC moving some of the games to peacock this year, especially some of the big ones. like United/Liverpool
Peacock is trying to grow big.

I saw yesterday they paid WWE 1 billion to move their network exclusively to peacock.

I think they push exclusive for PL next deal

I saw yesterday they paid WWE 1 billion to move their network exclusively to peacock.

Well since NBC owns both USA and Peacock they'll probably tinker w/it, I didn't even know NBCSN was going away but its only purpose was PL

There isn't an American network that will be able to offer Prem exclusively on live/cable tv, at least not one with a big enough reach in peoples homes...ESPN and FOX for sure not with College and Pro Football...NBC is still the best hope , or maybe Amazon jumps in

Back