• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Perfect match part 1

Part 2 makes me a bit queasy, Palace seems to do that but at least Gabi is back

Assume he stays if they get promoted

Looking at their record they need scoring help, significantly the best in not conceding so it makes sense

that would make sense

he had offers from serie A and Bungedlsia , so I’m going guess he chose Swansea because of potential $$$$

I don’t think he is good enough for EPL, but maybe success with Swansea could increase the potential offers for one of the other big leagues

glad to see him go to Europe ,

I think it's really smart he goes to a league where he could really shine too, play every game

Rather than go somewhere to possibly be a sub and play like 6x during the loan

Couldn't believe I had to go to Peacock for it, fortunately I have it but I simply don't enjoy streaming as much. Sports are too fast for it most times, always behind by a minute or two so have to make sure notifications on phone and laptop are off and tough to talk with people live when everyone is on different streaming services

They’ve been promoting the shit out of the office , so wonder if this remains true , but I’d say goodbye to any premier league games on cable in somewhat near future , maybe next season

How much is it for premium?

All our games are on dazn for 20 a month

But it also has champions league, europa, serie a, championship, Dutch, germany next year

Plus sunday ticket, redzone, boxing, and a bunch if other european stuff like hockey leagues, darts, cricket etc.

So it's very worth it

$5

I did watch Yellowstone on it , but besides EPL I think it’s kinda junk

I wonder if they start putting way more into original content

it ain’t staying $5 a month that I’m sure of

$5

Both matches today were on regular Peacock, I don't pay extra for it but when they carry teams that aren't big 6 I sometimes can't get those

Prolly helps that games aren't going against each other any more

Both matches today were on regular Peacock, I don't pay extra for it but when they carry teams that aren't big 6 I sometimes can't get those

Prolly helps that games aren't going against each other any more

oh I thought Liverpool was on premium , I bitched and moaned about paying $5 but I got it maybe early this summer

what’s another $5 I guess

the $5 for CBS access is what pisses me off more , I haven’t watched that since November and forgot to cancel until CL starts back up

oh I thought Liverpool was on premium , I bitched and moaned about paying $5 but I got it maybe early this summer

what’s another $5 I guess

the $5 for CBS access is what pisses me off more , I haven’t watched that since November and forgot to cancel until CL starts back up
I actually enjoy watching the CL coverage on CBS Sports with the wrap around coverage but do sponge of my mother's CBS account for City CL, she had to get it when her local station was going through what the Xfinity people are during NFL playoffs last year and just kept it so she can watch City as well

$5

No chance, not with friends and office, they keep it cheap for now to get people on, it will be double in a year

@braves

I know you follow Chelsea for obvious reasons, Atletico is a massive wager for me in the round of 16 in CL. Am I missing something? Seems like night and day other than the names of the clubs

@braves

I know you follow Chelsea for obvious reasons, Atletico is a massive wager for me in the round of 16 in CL. Am I missing something? Seems like night and day other than the names of the clubs

can’t score can’t defend, manager that has lost his team... besides that I think Chelsea are doing well

Haven't looked more forward to a match this season, love these small venues. City had to get dressed in a pub because there's no visitor locker room :beerdrink:

Jan 23 Sat 2021

English FA Cup

10:30 AM
103654Cheltenham+3
+1900O 3½, 4
103655Manchester City+3 Markets-3
+100
-1493U 3½, 4
+101
103656Draw+950

Back