• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

i really need help understanding how this all works, the club website doesn't tell me shit
They are fan owned, they vote on a president and board every 4 years I think to effectively run the club, its campaigned for and everything

I think they have like 150,000 members, they pay like 200$ a year to be a member, and get benefits and stuff like that

Bartomeu is hated so much by the fans, has run the club horribly

They have an election next year anyway so he was out regardless

right but he said he wasn't stepping down yesterday?

And they have some sort of financial obligation if they don't balance the books? That's why they made the Arthur sale to Juventus to recognize the revenue for the sale immediately while spreading the Pjanic transfer fee over the years he's under contract

Creative accounting being so open and in the public seems ridiculous to me

right but he said he wasn't stepping down yesterday?

And they have some sort of financial obligation if they don't balance the books? That's why they made the Arthur sale to Juventus to recognize the revenue for the sale immediately while spreading the Pjanic transfer fee over the years he's under contract

Creative accounting being so open and in the public seems ridiculous to me
Theres a la liga rule about it, they wanted to buy depay this summer it was all agreed, but they had to sell first and couldn't do it

Back