• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

dier has been given unlimited chances

I don’t understand it, he’s been behind both goals in the league this season

catching up on this thread, but Dier was awful against Belgium and constantly makes big mistakes. Clearly Mourinho loves him from the Amazon doc cuz he speaks Portuguese and can take free kicks as a CB, but sheesh will he never give up on the guy

I think next 6 days are gonna see a lot of moves

Its here we go time

this is the first transfer window i've really followed, guessing we don't think it lived up to the billing

Probably a lot at fault is ManU going with a youth strategy instead of filling glaring needs, but i also feel like coverage on ESPNFC was pretty weak as it really missed the non-EPL moves (i recognize i should have low expectations about any ESPN property)

catching up on this thread, but Dier was awful against Belgium and constantly makes big mistakes. Clearly Mourinho loves him from the Amazon doc cuz he speaks Portuguese and can take free kicks as a CB, but sheesh will he never give up on the guy

gave up a penalty didn’t he? He’s always making mistakes

Back