• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I dont get why they want him so much tho

They need a striker way more than they need another winger

If they got a striker, rashford, martial, and Greenwood can all play wing

Puli was 70 right?

I'd want double for sancho factoring in its united and the English player tax

yeah, I think somewhere in the 60-70 range, didn't they get like 120 million for Dembele a couple years back ? I mean 120 million I maybe consider, but I think its a 150 million

yeah, I think somewhere in the 60-70 range, didn't they get like 120 million for Dembele a couple years back ? I mean 120 million I maybe consider, but I think its a 150 million
120 with add ons makes sense

Extra if he wins league or cl etc.

Also if ur man united, 30m is an accounting error on the money they get from like Japan

If that's the difference who cares

I like the dias move for city

He was rumored for spurs too, but skirinir seems to be the main target

Can't believe pep has spent 400m on defenders now

The talk of covid slowing spending has shown to be wildly false

Leeds are buying 20 year olds from bayern for 25m

Leicester buying 40m CBs from France

Here we go

he’s never criticized and they love him. Mourinho could win the league and they would say yeah but. Arteta could finish 8th and they would say you can tell the feel of the team is better
Lots of media are arsenal fans, especially on podcasts

Now that you say it tho.... i do remember during the game monday the tv guys saying when it was 1-1 if this was Emery's arsenal they'd come here and get crushed, which is kinda silly, Emery has won trophies in Spain, europa league twice, and they were basically saying arteta after 18 months is somehow better

Good for Landon

The Phoenix coach saying it's a part of soccer and being caught on video ain't gonna end well for him

Back