• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

did they dock CP because of his injuries this year?

he had a run in project restart where he was arguably the best premier league player for a month stretch at minimum best 11 worthy, that alone should get you on this list.

He is better than Havertz and Ziyech...

Also, was Zlatan on this list when he played in MLS?
Ya it's the injuries imo

Same reason why kane is lower than lukaku or others, cause pre restart he wasnt great and was injured, but he was good then, and since september would have been top 5. Also why PEA is even on the list, if it was just the last 4 or 5 months he wouldn't be close

I dont think hes better than havertz tho

had to be because of his ridiculous run for the USMNT that year where he scored or assisted in almost everyone of their goals in qualifying

had to be because of his ridiculous run for the USMNT that year where he scored or assisted in almost everyone of their goals in qualifying
Didn't he have a good CL for dortmund too? When they had those wild come backs I wanna say vs madrid?

I like how they do it, because it weeds out shitty votes

Someone had thiago Silva 2 and basically no premier league players

I assume in a healthy year hes a top 50 guy pretty easily, as long as frank doesnt play Werner wide with tammy up top

Like when you have the same list of like 15 players whom out perform it every year, maybe that's saying something

But as a team stat during a game it shows chances well

yeah he did have some really good game against Madrid , not sure if that was 17 or 18

The ziyech and havertz thing you mentioned too was interesting

I think hes miles ahead of ziyech, who is basically good on a cross and a dead ball but no real movement with he ball, and I do think havertz has higher potential

But it would piss me off if I was CP and not starting every game

Whether it's to fit in tammy and having Werner wide, or mount or whatever

I think teams, at least the last couple of games I've seen are doing well in keeping CP outside , where he is much less dangerous.

Seems like the book is kinda out on Chelsea right now, there just doesn't seem to be much space at all for their attackers

They seem too dependent on some type of Grioud header to save them

rumor has always been man city then to NYC , New York would need a stadium for that to happen
For that he would get a piece of the club probly?

How quick can they get a stadium

Seen People say miami to Beckhams club but I dont see it at all, nyc makes so much more sense for everyone including mls

He would absolutely dominate a few years too, depending on when he came

For that he would get a piece of the club probly?

How quick can they get a stadium

Seen People say miami to Beckhams club but I dont see it at all, nyc makes so much more sense for everyone including mls

He would absolutely dominate a few years too, depending on when he came

building a stadium in NYC gotta be tough , and it’s gotta be in the city none of this New Jersey bullshit

would be huge if they could do this before next tv deal rights for league ( I think those are up in 2022)

would city football group give him a piece of NYFC?, maybe, really don’t know

building a stadium in NYC gotta be tough , and it’s gotta be in the city none of this New Jersey bullshit

would be huge if they could do this before next tv deal rights for league ( I think those are up in 2022)

would city football group give him a piece of NYFC?, maybe, really don’t know
Oh I meant city football group, not just Nyfc

If its nyfc hes getting a chunk imo

Amazing how much they've regressed, they were the team I figured would be challenging Pool and us at the beginning of the season. Shaping up to be a great 2nd half finally

Media is covering for him so much

Still dont get why he didn't take any of that money he spent on attackers and buy a centerback

I’m actually kinda shocked he still has a job , he has to really be on the hot seat , especially with Tuchel sitting out there

they look terrible , and while some of the new signings have had injuries , they all are way underperforming

Back