• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I really hope they invest this summer. It’s time to step up

Ya I will be very upset if they dont

I'm assuming we lose toby cause of his buyout clause, so need another CB. I'm fine with vert and sanchez as main pair, and I like foyth more than you but he cant be 3rd option yet, so it doesnt need to be a big name or expensive, just a good veteran 3rd option

Need 2 central midfielders at least, this is the biggest one. Including 1 of them needs to be top class.

A new backup striker and another attacking mid since lamela csnt be counted on to stay healthy

Also need new fullbacks

So that's at least 7 players, I expect closer to 4 or 5

Ideally next year is, and I think sessegnon is a done deal already

Kane
Son eriksen* alli
New cm sissoko
New lb vert sanchez new rb
Lloris

Bench

Sessegnon
New striker
Lucas
Lamela/new AM
Winks
New cm
Dier
New cb/foyth
Gazzinega
Davies or rose
Aurier or kwp

The huge problem with a backup striker is the reason we have someone like Llorente. You can’t get anyone that good because they know they will likely never start. Ideally getting someone like Son who could play elsewhere when Kane is up front would be the solution.

I really can’t stand Lucas at this point. Yes he saved the champions league against Barca. And he had a great August. But he’s been useless 90% of the time outside of that. He’s missing clear chances

eriksen to Madrid would be a huge coup. I wouldn’t mind seeing him go at all. He’s not as good as people think

He hasn’t scored a free kick in like 2 years now but still has a reputation for great free kicks

eriksen to Madrid would be a huge coup. I wouldn’t mind seeing him go at all. He’s not as good as people think

He hasn’t scored a free kick in like 2 years now but still has a reputation for great free kicks
Yep, I said it a few pages back, if we can get 100m for him or whatever I take it and run, I like him a lot but hes too inconsistent, and like you say his reputation is so much more than he has played lately

Agree on the depth and the striker thing too, ideally a wide player, who can deputise, not gonna be him but someone like rashford

Say we have money to buy 1 big name player and then 3 mid level, the big name has to be a cm, the other 3 like you say just create depth. Cant have games next year where only attacking options off bench are llorente and lucas

Barca‘s brand of football is so disgusting. Constantly faking injury and bitching when a fake foul isn‘t called. Fuck barca

It's just horrible timing

Wanyama is broken

If kane and winks are in for lucas and wanyama for both legs, and sissoko is healthy enough to start leg 1

I think go through pretty easily

Back