• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Shriners - PGA

emg2525

Not sure if anyone is paying attention to Golf since there hasn’t been much chatter over the past couple of weeks. Some big names in the Shriners tournament this weekend.

Bryson is really making a statement early.

I played Niemann Top 20, Mcnealy Top 20, Cantlay Top 10 and Niemann Top 10. Also played Wolff over Day for the tourney.

Anyone with anything cooking?

Bryson flexing big time. I really cant wait to see him put that 48 inch driver in play for Augusta. Hes been scouting and analyzing the course, should be an interesting game plan.

Ricky’s putter was on fire Round 1; the rest of his game was pretty meh. I like Cantlay to stay strong and outplay Ricky in their Round 2 matchup. I don’t see the putter saving Ricky like it did in Round 1.

I think when all is said and done, Bryson should win this tourney, and somewhat easily. Short odds at 3-1 to win it, but I think we’re going to see him separate himself from the competition this weekend.

3rd round only Shriners:

Straka -125 vs Garnett: Just really like Straka's game and I think he outplays Garnett on the par 5's

Grillo -135 vs Suh: More of a Suh fade than a play on Grillo. Suh struggled two weeks on the weekend after making the cut. He's going to have to show me he is ready to step up and play well on a weekend. Needs fed ex cup points so the pressure will be on... looking at the shot tracker it appears his short game was really struggling friday... sign of nerves imo

Nice to see some posts about golf this week! Good luck guys...

Didn’t see the run from Bryson I anticipated. I like the odds with Wolff at +550 to have a shot today, but Cantlay going to be tough to beat with his strong course history and performance this week.

Back