• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Shawn Bradley

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
Paralyzed after being hit by while riding his bike.

I remember when the Mavs stunk so bad, there were probably 200 people at the arena. We went to see Sac Kings when Jason Williams was playing(he did shit that game). People in front of us were ragging Bradley horrendously. It was funny to watch all us older Mavs fans reactions to the hecklers.
There was a guy walking on the edge of the floor and Harper and other older Mavs players were standing and shaking this guy's hand . Chatting him up.
I asked the wife, "Who the fk is that?"

Couple of days later Mark Cuban bought the Mavs. That was the guy.
Bradley was no Willis Reed, but I didn't think he deserved what the fans were giving him that night.

He took a lot of shit everywhere..

He was in Webber Penny draft... hurts to be #2 that year

Saw this as well. As guy that gets in a bike a good bit....I wonder what he rode.

Very sad

Back