• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Sept 21st, Sweden and Finland

charvik

NHL Road Fade Guru
Really busy this morning, so no time for write ups:

Finland:
Jokerit/Pelicans OVER 5.5 -120
Tappara/Karpat OVER 5.5 -115
Blues -1 @ home -105

FYI on the Finnish league

The Finnish Hockey League was closed in 2000, so no teams could drop or rise to/from the lower series. The League will be re-opened again partly during this season 2006-2007 as the winner team of the Mestis-division has the opportunity to rise to the Finnish Hockey League. However, no team from the Finnish Hockey League will drop down to the lower division.

During the going season 2006-2007 there are 14 teams around Finland playing for the championship. Every team plays 56 games, 28 home games and 28 games away.

The teams that are placed 7-10, will play in the pre play off round, where a team needs 2 wins to get through to the quarterfinals. The quarterfinals are played with the best of seven games-system. The semifinals and finals are played with the best of five games-system and the winner is clear 16.4.2007 at the latest.

If a team wins a game in regular playing time (60 minutes), it gets 3 points as the loser gets 0 points. If, at the end of the game, the score for both teams is equal, the game shall be declared a tie with one point credited to each team.

When the game is still tied after 60 minutes, a 5 minute “sudden victory” overtime period is played. The team who scores first during the overtime gets 2 points as the loser gets 1 point. If neither team scores during the overtime, a penalty shot competition is held and the winner team gets 2 points and loser 1 point.

---------------
my notes: This means that at the end of the year, there is no motivation for teams on the lower half to play...

charvik said:
Really busy this morning, so no time for write ups:

Finland:
Jokerit/Pelicans OVER 5.5 -120
Tappara/Karpat OVER 5.5 -115
Blues -1 @ home -105

Early scores...

Pelicans 0-1
Karpat 0-1
Blues down 0-2 :down:

I forgot to include the play I made yesterday at Interwetten (in my recap thread), so I won't count it on the record... Lukko away @ -117

oh well, ended up a goal short on Jokerit/Pelicans, but Karpat came through... Blues missed and Lukko won

even, again.... I can't seem to get anything going... :spank:

After the Finnish games:

Finnish Sides 0-2-2
Finnish Totals 4-2
Swedish Sides 1-1-1
Swedish Totals 0-1
SWE/FIN YTD 5-6-3, -2.35 unit

:down:

Finnish Sides 0-2-2
Finnish Totals 4-2
Swedish Sides 2-1-1
Swedish Totals 0-1