• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Season Long BAR College Football Plays and Analysis Thread...

Okay, sorry for the scattered thread etc. It only took one week of me not posting half the plays.

Just a reminder, if I ever say a game is gonna get "wild" in an ingame-- that means the over (reference 2h at the Rose Bowl Saturday).

Should be much cleaner this week...

POSTED: 5-9 (1.43 units)

Some good capping (Michigan under)

Some bad decisions (Buy off the under to try and middle) -- part of that was being at the game with 5 guys on the stinking over.

I had Miami TT under much bigger, didn't post stakes. I didn't have great net there but that really was a top play.

I will say, I luck boxed a lot this week of the unposted variety...

MSU live -8.5 and -10 (late score)

Arkansas -20 (horrible play and bad read on this team)

Liberty -34.5 hitting late with Willis out.

Pitt TT, maybe was a luckbox?

The middle of the Ole Miss total tonight.

Luck won't always be on our side, right?

The UNC cap was awful. You gotta watch some of these games first and adjust at least via halftime.

Some dumb live bets ATS as well, just got slap happy with the first real opening weekend in two years.

All good though.

Forum off to a great start. Love the how everyone has come together this year. Great posting, write-ups and discussion. We appreciate each and everyone of you.

Big Ten thread week #2 is up and rolling.

Plays forthcoming...

Go for the middle again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ideally we do this INGAME.

I took that Georgia under the other night live with full intent on middling but never needed too.

I set my parameter at 17(LOL) but the lowest it got was 20.

Kill it today sir
Still sitting on that play.

Many, many leans and plays I like but nothing locked in..

ND and Nebby totals definitely of interest..

Got a list of potential live/half totals n TTs to potentially dive into .

See what happens.

Patience this week on a blah card overall.

Still sitting on that play.

Many, many leans and plays I like but nothing locked in..

ND and Nebby totals definitely of interest..

Got a list of potential live/half totals n TTs to potentially dive into .

See what happens.

Patience this week on a blah card overall.
Wish I could get as many games live as you guys do. I have a choice of 3 today which really limits my live options. Otherwise I would be going hard live on NCAA Saturdays

Wish I could get as many games live as you guys do. I have a choice of 3 today which really limits my live options. Otherwise I would be going hard live on NCAA Saturdays
Oh jeez, that's brutal.

GL this 4th Q

great line on the UM under too
Yeah, had to hit that early.

Really easy play albeit got a touch close at the end.

I only had two non posted, and juiced out
Pretty happy with the day and can't wait to catch up.

7-9 +4.03 units

I posted half my plays last week, so improving on that hehe. The two I posted though were the big ones of the day and both hit...very happy with that. I feel good about my cap on the Michigan under. Even thought it won by the hook, I feel good about the situational 2h team total in C-bus. The opportunities were abundant in the half and they got the job done. The setup was perfect due to the deficit and continued scoring...

So far this week just one locked in...

Ole Miss/Tulane o72.5 -110 2 units

I am a big Ole Miss and Matty Corral fan this year. The pace here should be very good as we all know. They won't let the air out too much either later in the game. Tulane pace is a bit above average so far as well... Now, that Ole Miss defense looks much improved but I think they still can be ripe to give up some plays. My thing here, as I said in the discussion thread, I wanted to take a number and proceed from there... more to come here...sitting 74 currently...

I have a few more I am looking at. The man, @carolinablue , mentioned a game earlier tonight so I have been capping that in the late hours tonight and am really starting to like it. I have a bit more to look at here but I may lock it in tomorrow...

Several TT's I am looking at...shall see what makes the cut...

Anyways... back with more... I'll be around all day Saturday so expect some action...

Have a tidy day in Vegas my dude. Nice tidy shirt, sitting in tidy boxes with tidy boxes next to you.

oh wow, they finally adjusted mich totals down a little or you just like the matchup for points?

Looks like I decided to stop posting after that initial card on Saturday...

That was a ROUGH start to be honest...

You know, I had a good number with Oklahoma but I had seen the issues with the offense a bit in 2h vs Tulane... obviously the next week wasn't great for data... still felt good about it... but they are not the OU offense of the last several years at all. Rattler is not a Heisman guy like the previous QB's... he lives off 6-8 yard throws... yeah he'll convert 3rd downs but overall they play pretty slow for an Oklahoma offense... definitely not in the conversation for a championship at the national level...

Anyways, we finally got a Michigan total straightened out and this was the week to hit the over. That was way too easy and I can look back in retrospect at the lack of confidence in the staking of the play. Oh well.

We'll ignore the Kentucky bet ;)

Army was a good play, but a KO return and that late bomb plus penalty on 4th and ridiculous escape on 4th... oh well...

A few more losses in the morning...

SMU-- as CB said, we should have just took the over with two teams like that.
CC-Buff 3rd quarter over.. -- Quick TD, then a lot of clock running... then CCU with ball inside the 2 with over a minute left. This is a PACE team. These assholes ran one play in that 70 seconds, which of course got stopped short. Still a bit steamed about this one.
Alabama TT over -- great start for it, then they started playing a different game. Credit to Florida though, this was a fun game. Still got the proverbial CTG 1h play, but that was it.

So, my day looked awful. All I had pending was my Ole Miss over. I decided to DIG in like my boy @HUNT and wasn't stopping that night until I got something going...

Ole Miss 1h tt
Ole Miss game total(maxed it)
Obviously the posted game total
Iowa St live

Then m favorite live bet all night... I had liked Fresno all week, and never pulled the trigger...so I finally got to a spot to watch and it was HT...I was mad at myself but calmed a bit to just wait for something in 2h... after the fresno fumbles you could tell this one was gonna get WILD. at 30-26 with over 5 mins left BOL hung a 64.5 +190/+210 (I got in at 190) on the over. Sign me the fuck up. We know how that game ended. What an incredible finish, PAC 12 AFTER DARKKKKKKKK

Anyways, I rallied in the late show after an awful morning. I really wish NU had won just to see Cub hit that ML and maybe do a little dance.

So, posted we are at

10-14 -2.87 units

As always, the posting jinx is alive and well (JK) ;)

There is A LOT this week that I like...A LOT...

But I am gonna go slow with this... and I believe we may have some weather to deal with...

Got these two locked in for now... plenty more to come...

Liberty -6 -113 1.5 units
Coastal/Umass over 65.5 -110 2.5 units

But I am gonna go slow with this... and I believe we may have some weather to deal with...

I like a lot on this card also. Enough dogs I prob don’t need to play any favs (as I hate them!) but liberty laying less than -7 is very appealing!

Please advise on weather, it's the most time consuming thing I do on Sat mornings and would be nice to have an idea before delving in

Please advise on weather, it's the most time consuming thing I do on Sat mornings and would be nice to have an idea before delving in
Might be time for a weather thread.

I think most of the rain is gone in A2 and EL in morning..

Curious where this basically monsoon is heading for the weekend... Or if it's gone by then...

Looks like I decided to stop posting after that initial card on Saturday...

That was a ROUGH start to be honest...

You know, I had a good number with Oklahoma but I had seen the issues with the offense a bit in 2h vs Tulane... obviously the next week wasn't great for data... still felt good about it... but they are not the OU offense of the last several years at all. Rattler is not a Heisman guy like the previous QB's... he lives off 6-8 yard throws... yeah he'll convert 3rd downs but overall they play pretty slow for an Oklahoma offense... definitely not in the conversation for a championship at the national level...

Anyways, we finally got a Michigan total straightened out and this was the week to hit the over. That was way too easy and I can look back in retrospect at the lack of confidence in the staking of the play. Oh well.

We'll ignore the Kentucky bet ;)

Army was a good play, but a KO return and that late bomb plus penalty on 4th and ridiculous escape on 4th... oh well...

A few more losses in the morning...

SMU-- as CB said, we should have just took the over with two teams like that.
CC-Buff 3rd quarter over.. -- Quick TD, then a lot of clock running... then CCU with ball inside the 2 with over a minute left. This is a PACE team. These assholes ran one play in that 70 seconds, which of course got stopped short. Still a bit steamed about this one.
Alabama TT over -- great start for it, then they started playing a different game. Credit to Florida though, this was a fun game. Still got the proverbial CTG 1h play, but that was it.

So, my day looked awful. All I had pending was my Ole Miss over. I decided to DIG in like my boy @HUNT and wasn't stopping that night until I got something going...

Ole Miss 1h tt
Ole Miss game total(maxed it)
Obviously the posted game total
Iowa St live

Then m favorite live bet all night... I had liked Fresno all week, and never pulled the trigger...so I finally got to a spot to watch and it was HT...I was mad at myself but calmed a bit to just wait for something in 2h... after the fresno fumbles you could tell this one was gonna get WILD. at 30-26 with over 5 mins left BOL hung a 64.5 +190/+210 (I got in at 190) on the over. Sign me the fuck up. We know how that game ended. What an incredible finish, PAC 12 AFTER DARKKKKKKKK

Anyways, I rallied in the late show after an awful morning. I really wish NU had won just to see Cub hit that ML and maybe do a little dance.

So, posted we are at

10-14 -2.87 units

As always, the posting jinx is alive and well (JK) ;)
Rebs coming through for you.

Rebs coming through for you.
Hey, this is my quasi 2nd team this year...

Corrall Heisman (October 2nd is really the litmus test for him)... and overs galore...

I love Lane and love this team...

Big flip from 6-7 years ago when we always played their opponent TT under hehe.

Fun team, fun group... I hope they keep on winning.

Hey, this is my quasi 2nd team this year...

Corrall Heisman (October 2nd is really the litmus test for him)... and overs galore...

I love Lane and love this team...

Big flip from 6-7 years ago when we always played their opponent TT under hehe.

Fun team, fun group... I hope they keep on winning.
My favorite coach outside of Ames and if I wasn't a fan of ISU he would bar none be at the top of the list

The red zone issues are of concern, but they will eventually have to go for a few...

Appy will score...

Marshall pace obviously...

Live Over 58.5 +100 2.5 units (@ BOL)

App St seem to be playing the tempo game as well and that doesn't suck
Yes, they do, but these last two drives have been brutal for them.

I submitted that play fully expecting a nice short TD drive there to get this kick-started.

Back