• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Season Long BAR College Football Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Alright, I am going to try very hard to have a full season thread. Instead of weekly, I figure I'll do this so I do not skip and weeks and whatnot. No doubt, there will be some unposted plays due to my style of betting but I'll do my best to get the fades in here for you all.

I have two RSW's, but will leave those unposted for now. I wasn't going to do any due to how this season potentially could have missed games but was kinda 'capped' into them by someone else. I love the 2nd one, that was finalized last night and the first one makes sense, especially at the price I was able to lock in. Anyways, more on that later...

Heisman futures that I mentioned earlier this off-season ...

From January 25th...

Kedon Slovis +2500

From April 6th...

Matt Corrall + 2800

I don't care for a MNC future in college football anymore but I did play this back on January 18th...

Georgia +800

Here is the thing with the Georgia pick..

This is a very good team that plays in a weak division. They will have a chance for a statement win in Week One vs the Clemson Tigers. Even with a loss here, and maybe one more in conference play they most likely will be in Atlanta in December and simply need to beat Bama once to get into the playoffs. This is possible. Obviously, a big fan of the QB and the defense will be very good. I'd rather have a more modern offense but I think this is a solid bet at that number. You just don't get much value on MNC's in CFB anymore.

I have said in the discussion threads that I played Oklahoma a few weeks ago. That is true, yes the number is stale now but I would play this up to 27 so I'd advise a normal sized play on it at the current number...

Oklahoma -24 -110 2.5 units

Michigan Under 66.5 -110 1.5 units

I will get into this more in the B1G thread in the coming days. I am taking this number (67 is out there) for now. There is always a possibility I change my mind here...so stay tuned...

Last edited:
Ya think Michigan D will stonewall WMU and then run the ball second half? 34-10 type game?
I don't think they will stonewall.

The defense, seemingly, is improved so far in camp. Now, anything is improved after last year's debacle. This is a new system for them but the biggest thing now is they are receiving much better 'teaching' all-around on that side of the ball. I think this will be a much more fundamentally sound team this year on defense.

On offense, they will run a lot per everything that has been said so far. They really want to establish that much better than they have. This will drive Hunt nuts lol. I really expect the clock to move a lot in this game, which generally is friendly to an under.

Alright, I am going to try very hard to have a full season thread. Instead of weekly, I figure I'll do this so I do not skip and weeks and whatnot. No doubt, there will be some unposted plays due to my style of betting but I'll do my best to get the fades in here for you all.

I have two RSW's, but will leave those unposted for now. I wasn't going to do any due to how this season potentially could have missed games but was kinda 'capped' into them by someone else. I love the 2nd one, that was finalized last night and the first one makes sense, especially at the price I was able to lock in. Anyways, more on that later...

Heisman futures that I mentioned earlier this off-season ...

From January 25th...

Kedon Slovis +2500

From April 6th...

Matt Corrall + 2800

I don't care for a MNC future in college football anymore but I did play this back on January 18th...

Georgia +800

Here is the thing with the Georgia pick..

This is a very good team that plays in a weak division. They will have a chance for a statement win in Week One vs the Clemson Tigers. Even with a loss here, and maybe one more in conference play they most likely will be in Atlanta in December and simply need to beat Bama once to get into the playoffs. This is possible. Obviously, a big fan of the QB and the defense will be very good. I'd rather have a more modern offense but I think this is a solid bet at that number. You just don't get much value on MNC's in CFB anymore.

I have said in the discussion threads that I played Oklahoma a few weeks ago. That is true, yes the number is stale now but I would play this up to 27 so I'd advise a normal sized play on it at the current number...

Oklahoma -24 -110 2.5 units

Michigan Under 66.5 -110 1.5 units

I will get into this more in the B1G thread in the coming days. I am taking this number (67 is out there) for now. There is always a possibility I change my mind here...so stay tuned...

Big poppa

Really glad I got that GOY line in on the Sooners. That is currently OTB fwiw..

Oklahoma line officially cancelled. Life happens, unfortunate but it is what it is...

Michigan total got as high as 68, but starting to fall a bit.

I have a few more games of interest (VT-UNC and Ole Miss UL for instance) I'll be waiting and seeing on as the week progresses.

We're here baby! Legggoooooo

I have two numbers here but will post my 2nd one which is available..

Live-Tennessee 1h -28.5 -115

Should see around 35-0

Live - Ohio State -18.5 -110

Minnesota strategy isn't gonna hold up long. OSU defense looks fine.

Things will open up after the next TD.

Willing to middle this.

Awful posting start to the year.

Tenn penalty driving to go up 21-0 changed everything.

Oh well.

Busted play in Minnesota, yuck

Don't forsee anything else tonight...

Tomorrow, yes.

0-4 -4.45 (assumimg OSU doesn't outscore them by 23 2nd half)

I picked up on it. We look toast
Yeah, that game was awful.

As the first half seemed similar to last year I leaned on that a bit...

I actually lost the live over too... Went out on a limb on Sparty live though out of my means thankfully to save face tonight.

Took less than a week but already not sure what I've posted.

Waiting on 1h OU Numbers

Kent TT o19.5 -115
Ole Miss TT o42 -110

2.5 units

Waiting on Miami under...

want mass fade but Pitt scares me....

at game tomorrow so who knows on cell reception...will play my under live middle purposes perhaps ..

Back