Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

Season Long BAR College Football Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Okay, sorry for the scattered thread etc. It only took one week of me not posting half the plays.

Just a reminder, if I ever say a game is gonna get "wild" in an ingame-- that means the over (reference 2h at the Rose Bowl Saturday).

Should be much cleaner this week...

POSTED: 5-9 (1.43 units)

Some good capping (Michigan under)

Some bad decisions (Buy off the under to try and middle) -- part of that was being at the game with 5 guys on the stinking over.

I had Miami TT under much bigger, didn't post stakes. I didn't have great net there but that really was a top play.

I will say, I luck boxed a lot this week of the unposted variety...

MSU live -8.5 and -10 (late score)

Arkansas -20 (horrible play and bad read on this team)

Liberty -34.5 hitting late with Willis out.

Pitt TT, maybe was a luckbox?

The middle of the Ole Miss total tonight.

Luck won't always be on our side, right?

The UNC cap was awful. You gotta watch some of these games first and adjust at least via halftime.

Some dumb live bets ATS as well, just got slap happy with the first real opening weekend in two years.

All good though.

Forum off to a great start. Love the how everyone has come together this year. Great posting, write-ups and discussion. We appreciate each and everyone of you.

Big Ten thread week #2 is up and rolling.

Plays forthcoming...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Go for the middle again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ideally we do this INGAME.

I took that Georgia under the other night live with full intent on middling but never needed too.

I set my parameter at 17(LOL) but the lowest it got was 20.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Kill it today sir
Still sitting on that play.

Many, many leans and plays I like but nothing locked in..

ND and Nebby totals definitely of interest..

Got a list of potential live/half totals n TTs to potentially dive into .

See what happens.

Patience this week on a blah card overall.

Hulu

Hulu the Hot Stepper
Still sitting on that play.

Many, many leans and plays I like but nothing locked in..

ND and Nebby totals definitely of interest..

Got a list of potential live/half totals n TTs to potentially dive into .

See what happens.

Patience this week on a blah card overall.
Wish I could get as many games live as you guys do. I have a choice of 3 today which really limits my live options. Otherwise I would be going hard live on NCAA Saturdays

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
7-9 +4.03 units

I posted half my plays last week, so improving on that hehe. The two I posted though were the big ones of the day and both hit...very happy with that. I feel good about my cap on the Michigan under. Even thought it won by the hook, I feel good about the situational 2h team total in C-bus. The opportunities were abundant in the half and they got the job done. The setup was perfect due to the deficit and continued scoring...

So far this week just one locked in...

Ole Miss/Tulane o72.5 -110 2 units

I am a big Ole Miss and Matty Corral fan this year. The pace here should be very good as we all know. They won't let the air out too much either later in the game. Tulane pace is a bit above average so far as well... Now, that Ole Miss defense looks much improved but I think they still can be ripe to give up some plays. My thing here, as I said in the discussion thread, I wanted to take a number and proceed from there... more to come here...sitting 74 currently...

I have a few more I am looking at. The man, @carolinablue , mentioned a game earlier tonight so I have been capping that in the late hours tonight and am really starting to like it. I have a bit more to look at here but I may lock it in tomorrow...

Several TT's I am looking at...shall see what makes the cut...

Anyways... back with more... I'll be around all day Saturday so expect some action...

Bet at Betanysports.eu