• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Safeway Open

RBTrojan

Hope you guys don’t mind I’ll get this started...

Pretty anticlimactic having this fall between the Tour Championship and the US Open. But there are some wonderful storylines this week. Rooting for Villegas...

One tournament match up caught my eye:

Straka -115 vs JB Holmes: pure feel play for me and taking a heat check after the past few weeks. Straps impressed me at the end of last season. JB is normally fade material in my opinion. Taking a shot for one unit...

Really looking forward to Winged Foot next week... good luck this week guys

Nice to see Cink win... Straka held on to best JB...1-0 for the week. Rough nfl weekend though... I love to bet it but usually don’t fair very well. Looking forward to the US Open... hoping for a lot of thoughts and opinions...

Back