• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Rod's Tokyo Olympics

Russia mens 4x100m freestyle relay (+155) (2 units)

GB mens 4x200m freestyle relay (+180) (2 units)

McKeown to win 100m backstroke (-130) (2 units)

Ledecky to win 400m freestyle (+200) (1 unit)

Anyone that can find a somewhat user-friendly schedule it would be great if it could get pinned. Virtually everything will be happening overnight here and I still don't know if there is anything telecast live on NBC Sports or their Olympic channel, caught some soccer overnight/this morning but that was by accident on USA, so assuming they're at least trying to do better than the whole tape delay finally

Best one I know I've found is NBC's but not going crazy with it, for all the money paid for the Olympics the websites are kinda shitty

Russia mens 4x100m freestyle relay (+155) (2 units)

GB mens 4x200m freestyle relay (+180) (2 units)

McKeown to win 100m backstroke (-130) (2 units)

Ledecky to win 400m freestyle (+200) (1 unit)
Alright first "night" of swimming finals in a couple of hours

Ohashi to win womens 400IM (+165) (1 unit)
Mens basketball

USA -11.5 over France (2 units)

Japan +20.5 over Spain (2 units)
Ok update time..

GB mens 4x200 still pending. Got a great price as that will get crunched now after the GB mens went 1-2 in the individual event.

Swimming +0.19
Basketball -0.20

Just call me even stevens

Back