• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Rest of January Discussion Thread...

Gotta love the NBA. Close it all up in March because of a single case. 10 months later they're postponing games nightly but its full steam ahead.
Even moreso, they were still in a bubble 3 months ago!

They did their dog n pony show.

Glad they had some common sense.

Even moreso, they were still in a bubble 3 months ago!

They did their dog n pony show.

Glad they had some common sense.
I like that Aaron Gordon tried to cash in on it and say they need a bubble...in Hawaii lol

Lakers down 2 dribble ball around aimlessly then call timeout with 1.7 left

Impressive.

Looking at memphis tonight as a fade against port without cj, and clippers by dd again
Big daddy naught, I’m not clear on why the Grizzlies should lose tonight. The Trailblazers are also going without Nurkic. The Grizzlies looked tough a couple days ago when I watched them vs the Suns. They’ve won a bunch (4 or 5) in a row now. What’s your angle?

Big daddy naught, I’m not clear on why the Grizzlies should lose tonight. The Trailblazers are also going without Nurkic. The Grizzlies looked tough a couple days ago when I watched them vs the Suns. They’ve won a bunch (4 or 5) in a row now. What’s your angle?
Imo blazers were already a mess w nurk and cj defensively, as they were playing none, mainly just winning games based on dame and cj lighting it up and outscoring teams. They were lucky to get by Atlanta the other night. Capela dominated inside, and if Trey shoots a decent percentage they lose. Just don’t see port having anything inside and dame can’t do it all himself. Covington and Jones jr have been underwhelming offensively, the only other reliable guy has been Trent, and melo has been decent off the bench. Basically I hated port d before, it’ll be worse now with no big man, and they will struggle to score at the pace they usually do without cj 27 a night

Not sure how this shit is gonna work.

Grizzlies played Suns Monday, now Grizzlies v Blazers postponed due to contact tracing so why are the Suns still playing tonight.

Suns were just off a week for the same reasons.

Do they let them play because they don't wanna give them another week off so soon ?

League is a mess.

I really hope the whole thing doesn’t just all shut down again. Hopefully they can keep treading water till this last worst wave passes and the vaccines start to kick in...

Nets -4.5 3rd q. Seemed like when kd was on the warriors they’d come out 3rd q and dominate the lesser teams and put the game away. Let’s see if he brings this mentality and can convince these other guys to do the same.

Shoulda waited until the 4th for these losers to decide to start putting in some effort

Not sure how this shit is gonna work.

Grizzlies played Suns Monday, now Grizzlies v Blazers postponed due to contact tracing so why are the Suns still playing tonight.

Suns were just off a week for the same reasons.

Do they let them play because they don't wanna give them another week off so soon ?

League is a mess.
There has yet to be a case in the world of on field/court etc transmission since last May.

If one happened across the world recently, I apologise.

There simply is no evidence of it, hence...play on.

Detroit backers need to take a few lap, have a drink or smoke and try to forget about that one.

So this is from Anthony Davis about tomorrows’s game vs Bucks. Is this Davis’ way of saying that Lebrun isn’t going to email his performance in tomorrow, or is this just standard interview BS?

“We know we’re a good team,” Anthony Davis said on Monday. “We know that teams are going to come out and play their best against us. But the way we lost, we don’t like. Obviously we have to look back at the film and see where we can be better, but we’ve always bounced back. We don’t like losing two in a row, so our next game, we’re going put a lot of pressure on ourselves to win that game.

“Nobody in that locker room likes to lose. It’s a tough one. It’s one that we for sure should have won, so this one hurts a little more, but we’ll watch the film when we get back together and try to figure out how to get better and get ready for Milwaukee.”

So this is from Anthony Davis about tomorrows’s game vs Bucks. Is this Davis’ way of saying that Lebrun isn’t going to email his performance in tomorrow, or is this just standard interview BS?

“We know we’re a good team,” Anthony Davis said on Monday. “We know that teams are going to come out and play their best against us. But the way we lost, we don’t like. Obviously we have to look back at the film and see where we can be better, but we’ve always bounced back. We don’t like losing two in a row, so our next game, we’re going put a lot of pressure on ourselves to win that game.

“Nobody in that locker room likes to lose. It’s a tough one. It’s one that we for sure should have won, so this one hurts a little more, but we’ll watch the film when we get back together and try to figure out how to get better and get ready for Milwaukee.”
Love to see Lakers come dominate this team tonight.

For future opportunity I assume
Moreso to see if it can spur the Bucks onto bigger and better things

Championship teams make statements a few times a year in regular season...

This should be the Lakeshow time tonight..

Milwaukee had their chance Monday and fucked it up.

In order for them to get to where they want they need to be kicked a few more time methinks.

Reactions: KJ
Lakers came in and controlled the last 26 minutes of this game.

LeBron was terrific.

Milwaukee is not in the Lakers league whatsoever right now.

Speaking of those Knicks. Why is no one talking about Randle and Barrett. Maybe bc it’s the Knicks, but I’m gonna stick my chest out.

Randle is avg 22.4 ppg, 11.4 reb, 6.3 assists
Barrett is having a very solid 2nd season with 17.8 ppg, 7.3 reb, 3.5 assists.

Anyone tracking the Home & Home game record between the same teams this year?..........like winner of game one loses game two?

Back