• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Raptors and rebounding

pb278817

“No, you idiot. Hawks eat squirrels!”
They suck. And rarely contain the above average big men. Been watching them since Carter’s rookie year and maybe I’m wrong and only remember what I want to, but it seems like more often then not, good centre’s feast on them.

Obviously this year their big men suck (although I am a fan of Boucher).

Hit a couple and lost a couple already this year, but posted in discussion thread last couple games..

Sabonis on Sunday had 19 rebs (forgot to bet)
1/25-1x Sabonis over 12.5 injured played 10 mins.. -1.05
1/27-1x Giannis over 12.5 +105 .. win

We’ll see how this goes. But think we should be able to make a buck or two.

YTD posted 1-1 (0)
1/29

1* Holmes over 8.5 rebs -120

Not exactly the type of player I was intending to do this with, but he’s been getting a bunch of minutes lately and no OG for raps. Like the effort level he plays with too.

Vucevic goes over reb prop in the 3rd q both games against raps. Didn’t bet either. Was hoping gm1 would go under and I’d get gm2. Ah well. Next up looks like Capela.

Better late then never. I do not like KAT. 9 rebs 30 seconds into the 3rd q. Gets his 11th in the final minute.

3-2 (+.85)

Giannis standing at the 3 pt line every possession he doesn’t get the ball instead of crashing o boards is a joke. So soft. Getting switches with Powell and Fred on him and refuses to get in the paint unless he drives with the ball

Fucking lame. Had his hands on 2 in the last couple mins didn’t secure either.
3-4 (-3.75)

Towns to the rescue
4-4 (-2.75)

Never thought I’d say this but maybe Giannis should watch how kat plays against guys that can’t match his strength or size. Is bud that useless he can’t get the Greek into playing in the post/trying for o boards against teams like Toronto? Or are they terrified of Boucher/og and a bunch of 6’ guards

Back