• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Rank your QBs for 2021

The long-awaited BAW Nation QB's for 2021...

1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Herbert
4. Rodgers
5. Murray
6. Wilson
7. Allen
8. Mayfield
9. Stafford
10. Brady

WC. Famous Jameis

Okay, some quick notes...

I have 8 and 9 interchangeable.

I also have 5 and 6 interchangebale.

Yes, Rodgers is the MVP this year but I also think this was such a fine season due to motivation off that draft pick.

I added Brady at 10...a Hunt move out of respect...I definitely could sneak a few more in but nobody of consequence. Fwiw, if they win Sunday I think he retires.

I was very down on Herbert his Senior year with respects to his NFL prospects. But, so far he looks like he could be the next generational guy. Imagine what happens with better coaching?

Obviously the Watson stuff bears watching but he is a star.

I will forever proudly admit how wrong I was about Herbert

Will always pull for the Padres, they're our beach community

1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Herbert
4. Rodgers
5. Murray
6. Wilson
7. Allen
8. Mayfield
9. Stafford
10. Brady

WC. Famous Jameis

Yes, Rodgers is the MVP this year but I also think this was such a fine season due to motivation off that draft pick.

I added Brady at 10...a Hunt move out of respect...I definitely could sneak a few more in but nobody of consequence. Fwiw, if they win Sunday I think he retires.

I was very down on Herbert his Senior year with respects to his NFL prospects. But, so far he looks like he could be the next generational guy. Imagine what happens with better coaching?

Watson way too high and which Wilson is it Russell or Zach?

No way is Watson going to be better next season that Rodgers and neither will Herbert. Good effort on the list but I have to give you an F for execution.

1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Herbert

1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Herbert
4. Rodgers
5. Murray
6. Wilson
7. Allen
8. Mayfield
9. Stafford
10. Brady

WC. Famous Jameis

Be honest. Cousins is definitely one you wanted to sneak in!

1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Herbert
4. Rodgers
5. Murray
6. Wilson
7. Allen
8. Mayfield
9. Stafford
10. Brady

WC. Famous Jameis

“Worst list ever” - Mel Kiper

1. Mahomes
2. Watson
3. Herbert
4. Rodgers
5. Murray
6. Wilson
7. Allen
8. Mayfield
9. Stafford
10. Brady

WC. Famous Jameis

i think/thought Herbert’s issue in college was the coaching staff holding him back. That obviously didn’t improve all that much his rookie year and he was still great!!

Win or lose I don’t think any chance Brady retires, I think he gonna have to get drug out the game kicking and screaming!! Every year he continues to defy logic his tb12 crap becomes a bigger seller!!

Isn’t it a little more feasible Rodgers season was based off them all having another year in a very good offense much more so than the drafting of love motivating him? I’m sure it pissed him off but I don’t think that why he had the season he did. Being able to Run a offense that is light years better than the crap mccarthy was doing is why he put those numbers up and will continue to do so imo.

Back