• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Rank your QBs for 2021

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
No rookies

No taking the teams into consideration

Just 1 through 10 your QB rankings for next season.

Keep it simple... Who's the best to who's the 10th best for the upcoming season.

Mahomes
Rodgers
Allen
Brady
Stafford
Hebert
Lamar
Russ
Murray
Whomever plays qb for niners

I’m sure I missed something/someone or 3! Russ so far down cause I don’t trust seattle. That was just quick off top my head with very little thought.

I’m sure I missed something/someone or 3! Russ so far down cause I don’t trust seattle. That was just quick off top my head with very little thought.
No taking teams into consideration per the original guidelines

Hard to overlook having an actual #1 WR though

No taking teams into consideration per the original guidelines

Hard to overlook having an actual #1 WR though

oh crap. I read that wrong. Lol. I mean ya kinda have to tho, qb only gonna produce as well the team around him allows. That why I left watson off the list, I’m assuming he plays like ass if Texans don’t trade him!

Would you take Tannehill over Wilson. Now that Schottenheimer is gone Wilson will be at the top of the league.
I would. I prefer the more prototypical sized QBs. Never been a fan of the 6 foot and under guys. I think skill set wise they're close otherwise. Tannehill showed some running skills this year that I don't think most people thought he had.

I explained why I like Tannehill better a few posts above. I like his size better. I think the skill sets are comparable. I think he's now better at ball protection. He's turned a corner in Tennessee and is now probably the most underrated QB in the league.

Discount Double Check
Mahomey
Russ
Brady
Watson
Stafford
Tannehill
Allen
Winston Crab Cakes
Burrow

Wilson was awful 2h of the year. Maybe hurt. Maybe just washed. Looked awful was arguably worst Q in the league.

i wasn’t sure if Burrow would be ready at start of season? You would take him over Herbert huh?
Both are going to be special but to me Burrow looks like a future elite. Injuries are going to be a factor. If Herbert keeps himself on the field which he did and Burrow keeps getting beat up because of his oline, this should switch easily. Too early to tell I think.

i wasn’t sure if Burrow would be ready at start of season? You would take him over Herbert huh?
No chance and I know teams aren't supposed to be involved but the last Bengal that had to recover from ACL took damn near 10 years to become relevant

I still think he is like Bridgewater and will never be the reason why a team wins a championship.

I dunno, there a lot to consider with him. He didn’t start playing qb till his last year of college then he had the misfortune of trying to learn the position under Gase who has proven to be a wrecker of careers!! So really Tanny has had what, maybe 2-3 years of playing and learning qb from someone capable of teaching him? Kid blossomed pretty quickly once he got away from Gase!! He gets pigeonholed cause his age but in reality this kid has played maybe 3-4 years of his life at qb not under Gase! His upside and potential for growth might be higher than most think for someone his age!! Just a thought. He appears to have lots of talent and ability to make all the throws!

No chance and I know teams aren't supposed to be involved but the last Bengal that had to recover from ACL took damn near 10 years to become relevant

I can’t do this without taking teams into consideration, team, coaching, and talent around them plays a huge factor in how they play!! Burrow is doomed, I think cincy whiffed hard with this coach who had no clue on how to protect his greatest asset!

Both are going to be special but to me Burrow looks like a future elite. Injuries are going to be a factor. If Herbert keeps himself on the field which he did and Burrow keeps getting beat up because of his oline, this should switch easily. Too early to tell I think

Maybe I’m bias since I was totally wrong on Burrow, I don’t think I am tho cause I have no problem admitting when I was wrong. They both incredibly talented but if I’m starting a team I would go Herbert, don’t think you can go wrong with either tho!!!! Unfortunately for Burrow I think Hebert gonna easily have the better career, victim of circumstance, Bungals are terrible and that coach sucks imo. Think chargers made a good hire and assuming he hired a good offensive staff?? It was a joke how bungals refused to protect Burrow and being the competitor he is he gonna continue getting killed im afraid. They need to get him another coach fast!! Hell, it might be too late already if he plays and gets beat to hell again this upcoming season! They have good offensive weapons for him but the line is garbage and the coach doesn’t seem to understand protection schemes. Even worse for him they play in a division full of teams who can flat out get after the QB! He gonna have to learn to just throw the damn ball away and live to fight another down!

No Drew Brees?

he hasn’t been on my list for 5 years! I might be a hater! Lol. That said if we not supposed to include the team then I think it fair to leave him out the top 10 the last few years, I think 10 other QBs coulda put up similar or even better numbers had they been in that offense! Just look at the record teddy b and hill accumulated while he sat last 2 years!! And they either low end starters or high end backups, certainly not close to top 10! I thought saints offense looked way better with teddy b after he got few games under his belt!

Typo.....Rayne Dakota

As pitchmen go he's #1....Sleep Number beds, Rold Gold pretzels, Pepsi, Tostitos, Walk-Ons Sports Bistros, 7-11, Directv, all on his twitter feed. Dude is making a killing.

hmmm. Never heard of him. Sounds like baker, lol.

what he do to get so popular?

It changes all the time for me. As of right now..

1. Brady

2. Mahomes

3. Discount

4. Allen

5. Russ

6. Watson, even though I said he wasn't top 10 other day, he is after thinking about it.

7. Dak

8. Kyler

9. Baker

10. Hebert (only because burrow is hurt)

You could argue within the tiers in my opinion who falls where, but I see a separation across these 3 groups of talent.

Tier 1
Rodgers
Mahomes
Brady

Tier 2
Wilson
Allen
Tannehill
Stafford

Tier 3
Prescott
Jackson
Murray
Watson
Carr
Herbert
I like it. I’d switch Wilson and Brady and remove Carr and replace with Tanny.

Back