• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Random Saratoga rumblings

Picked the wrong cat angle

Shoulda just gone with Cat Brown to win all races he's in, he could have 5 at the end of the day

Everyone must've jumped into the pool because he was 9/2 on ML but went off it 2/1. No matter:
:moneytoss:
Next two races will show no price whatsoever on CB no. MLs were low anyway but assume he goes off as the fave over Pletcher in the 9th at this point

I think if they took the 10 horse down a few raced ago, then the 5 there should've come down.

They were right though, 2 was always finishing 4th

I think the 10 early cost the 3 the win

I thought the 3 was only gonna run 3rd.
3 was coming hard and I pretty sure passes the 8 for the victory, almost did anyway considering Irad had to pull him up down the stretch

I think I'm getting the hang of their thinking, haven't seen much in the way of inquiries this meet then 2 today that were very subjective for sure

Like 4,6,8 here but hate going against Pletcher as a favorite

Might EX box those 3

Unless you enjoy betting on R2 golf or tennis this looks like where the action will be. Saturday is just so loaded, not sure whether to rest up or pre-party

Oh man, with some Covid dropouts this weekend, Fox brought Michelle Yu Got Quite the Pair on board to do trackside interviews. A great show gets even better. Akacia is smokin' today.

early pick four, gonna single the 3 to start: 3 / 1457 / 678 / 237

Oh man, with some Covid dropouts this weekend, Fox brought Michelle Yu Got Quite the Pair on board to do trackside interviews. A great show gets even better. Akacia is smokin' today.

early pick four, gonna single the 3 to start: 3 / 1457 / 678 / 237
She was smokin' yesterday too

Not sure why Michelle Yu was there yesterday and today, don't know who she is. Who's got the rona? Sterling? Seemed like everyone else was there yesterday

Hope no rain for tomorrow, 4 horse race and 3 of them are 2/1 or better, not sure how to play this

She was smokin' yesterday too

Not sure why Michelle Yu was there yesterday and today, don't know who she is. Who's got the rona? Sterling? Seemed like everyone else was there yesterday
Yeah both Serling and Stabile are off until next week.

First timer for Clement, definitely not hopeless. Christophe must love having her as a DIL. :blowkiss:

Reactions: KJ
No shit

I like both of his horses in here but swear I always get beat by Gargan horses it seems like

Used a few in this one. I thought their was good talent in the returners so I left the firster #3 off the ticket.

#1 is the sneaky one. His only start the comment on the PPs was "Nightmare Journey".

I had 7/3,4,5 EX but also covered it with a win bet on 7 so lost very little there

One other trainer that's damn near an auto wager for me is Abreu, guy's horses run so well, obv learned from the best

Mandatory Pick 5 board, Race 4. I'll typically play all A's and then one B with rest A's for my tickets.

Race 4: A 6,7,8 ; B 2,5
Race 5: A 2,3,7 ; B 5
Race 6: A 5,7 ; B 1A,8
Race 7: A 8,9 ; B 5
Race 8: 2 single

Last edited:
Speaking of, he's got a bomber in the next race

Thought Baffert couldn't enter horses in NY, I'm confused

Baffert got an injunction a few weeks ago to allow racing in NY. Only ban currently is the Derby. Has Gamine going tomorrow too. And Medina Spirit is also still the Derby winner.

Can't believe it looks like Saez is running at Saratoga through race 10 today then going to Charlestown to ride races 11 and 12 this evening.

That's a helluva day

Never would've made out Senbei to be the speed of the speed there. He rated 7th out of 8 in early speed on Brisnet.

Kinchen's ticket for the 2 day doesn't even have the right races, jfc. Rinaldi is in race 8 today.

The travel these jocks do is nuts, not sure what the norm is but I assume he has to take a private to get there tonight and back tomorrow for Saratoga

Think I'd heard they take trains alot but I don't think I've ever seen one ride at two tracks the same day

The travel these jocks do is nuts, not sure what the norm is but I assume he has to take a private to get there tonight and back tomorrow for Saratoga

Think I'd heard they take trains alot but I don't think I've ever seen one ride at two tracks the same day
Yeah someone does this run to Charlestown every year.

Private jet a small price to pay for a shot at a 50k payday.

They do it with Penn National too on their Penn Mile night. Jocks come in from Belmont.

Yeah someone does this run to Charlestown every year.

Private jet a small price to pay for a shot at a 50k payday.
And regardless of the finish in those two races he'll more than make up for it I'm sure

Guess I assumed they always flew private for big races but then heard about the train thing, guess that's easier to do in that part of the country, here trains would take a couple days to get from point A to point B outside of SA and Del Mar

Mig and Serling both picking the 6. The horse is three for FIFTY lifetime. I can't go for that. I think the value is on the 5, but the 1A could break sharp and inside speed is doing well.

Worst possible outcome. One was 16/1, other was 6/1, now they got paid out like they were 7/1 and 5/2.

9/5,8 EX and boxed it too for the same

Loduca loves this 2 lol, he's by far the least consistent of the cappers for me but he does throw some shit against the wall and hope it sticks

Make Mischief has been keeping company with Search Results, Claireire, Dayattheoffice......and gets nabbed by a Bob Dunham horse trying a dirt route for the first time. This sport is confounding at times.

Back