• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Random hockey thread

Teapot9

Booster for Missouri Athletics
First and foremost...... this is clearly the sharpest forum on the entire site... honestly it really is.... well done guys....

secondly, just post random NHL stuff here. I don’t want to make new threads for everything....

7B1704E0-8E25-45D8-AB62-5F0F1ABA7B2A.jpegWatching the NHL on a brand new 65” with a soundbar and surround sound directly behind me.... this is awesome... also I didn’t know DD was in Canada... thot it was Timmy H or bust....

What’s his deal recently??
Also @KJ i bet you could get a couple martinis in Jody Jackson and go to town after a Yotes game
She's what you'd expect I guess, not my cup although a couple drinks an a talk could change that. She does Dbacks too, I've met her only once. Reminds me of my mom if she was young and somewhat attractive. As in the personality is the same, probably fun to watch Dazed and Confused with over pizza and beers. Funny, I thought she was soo hot when I moved here but I was 23...she's got an Alice Cooper looking thing going on now. I prefer brunettes anyway lol.

She's what you'd expect I guess, not my cup although a couple drinks an a talk could change that. She does Dbacks too, I've met her only once. Reminds me of my mom if she was young and somewhat attractive. As in the personality is the same, probably fun to watch Dazed and Confused with over pizza and beers. Funny, I thought she was soo hot when I moved here but I was 23...she's got an Alice Cooper looking thing going on now. I prefer brunettes anyway lol.
Loved this. She seems like the classic divorced Scottsdale woman. Has a couple at happy hour and picks her prey for the evening.

Or those MILFy real estate agents you see on the billboards I went to school with the daughter of one who allegedly was passed around by the mid 90s Blackhawks on the regular.

I don't know if she smokes but her voice and skin suggests she does. If not she's got some splaining to do...turn off here but you get it, she's maybe a 6.5 in Scottsdale other than the sports gig. At this age I'm out of the judge category though.

What’s his deal recently??
Also @KJ i bet you could get a couple martinis in Jody Jackson and go to town after a Yotes game
Has the rona,

but he’s always hurt. Glad he got a cup though, dude is so talented just bad luck with injuries and he trains with one of the best, Gary Roberts.

even better, I wish they would do all ODR games with backdrops but i'm sure we'll be back at fenway, yankee stadium etc. again for the revenue....this just looks stellar

@KJ whats up with Todd Walsh? He’s off tonight. But I scratch my head when I watch him. Seems weird as fuck.

That was a bullshit question they asked the kid from SJ. Watch the interview but please watch the fight he took. Mad respect. Foligno called ref because it was over and that was the class move after two hitters.

They've been a bunch of arrogant, cheap-shotting douchebags for a long time. It's in their blood.

Back in the day, us cowboys out west here loved to see these froggy punks get their clocks cleaned.

Claude Lemieux epitomized the franchise in the 80's/90's...chirpy little prick who would turtle when someone wanted to drop the mitts.

even better, I wish they would do all ODR games with backdrops but i'm sure we'll be back at fenway, yankee stadium etc. again for the revenue....this just looks stellar
Yep, saw someone suggest having it on a barge on Lake Michigan or lake Ontario

Lake louise would be perfect

Weren't they gonna do one in vegas in front of Caesars or something?

Yep, saw someone suggest having it on a barge on Lake Michigan or lake Ontario

Lake louise would be perfect

Weren't they gonna do one in vegas in front of Caesars or something?
yup, they wanted to do Vegas on the strip then that was cancelled...then they wanted to go to the mountains up there which would be slick. Lake Louise makes so much sense with the battle of Alberta. Alas, Bettman sometimes can't find the door when it's right infront of his face.

Best of luck everyone tonight!!!
I’m taking a break from posting my plays for superstitious reasons.
But I’ll be sure to let you know how much I lose.

I have seen enough of PK Subban can we fucking healthy scratch his ass .

It may be worth trading a draft pick to get the God Damn Kracken to get this mother fucking bum of the mother fucking team

Cp

devils winner
Hawks first goal winner
Hawks first to 2 goals winner
CBJ loser
Bruins loser
Flames loser
Panthers winner
Hawks/CBJ over 2.5 loser
Habs/Jets over 6 winner
Habs loser

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Teed’s boy #88 got his 400th career Gino tonight.... currently 5-1 at 1901 W Madison

Back