• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Plays

captjohn67

Jax st -14—- gamecocks looked to have rebounded from a piss poor campaign in 2019 with what they accomplished this past fall. Tenn Tech is typically a bottom dweller in the OVC and the win over Peay was gifted on a silver platter with turnovers and outgained over 2-1. The gamecocks won’t do that and it will be an unseasonable 80 degrees with a 20% chance of rain. It’s a great field so no issues there. Crystal ball says 40-17.

Over 59.5 Tarleton St— obviously the Texans were prepared for the step up and should score at will. Dixie has three ball catchers over 6’4” so they’ll chip in some. Looks like 30% with 10-20 mph. Cheers and GLTA

1-1

Over 62.5 Sam Houston St —— have no idea why this isn’t a 75 so I’m probably missing something

Jax st -8 —- 2 units—TN Martin is averaging 2.9 yds a carry against shit teams. Good luck with that against a gamecock team that has a D again finally, a steadily improving QB and an above avg run game than we’re used too. Shouldn’t even be close but my boys have struggled with turnovers so you never know. Honestly think they beat the living hell out of them. Call it 41-10. Find nothing but winners (clover)

Alabama State didn’t return a single o-line starter from a season ago, and only one of the nine offensive lineman on the roster has more than two full collegiate seasons under their belt. They also haven’t played a game in 3 weeks and their starting QB is playing like the freshman he is. Hard to see this being close. Call it 40-13.

SEMO has a damn good RB but the gamecocks haven’t allowed more than 80 yds rushing in a game this spring and their QB isn’t all that so points should be hard to come by. Should be noted we lost a LB to injury. SEMO allows 4.8 per rush so as long as we don’t commit turnovers we should get ours. Thinking 34-17 ish. I’ll be attending and am excited about this one. JSU has dropped two in a row to them and that’s rare in conference play for them. Find nothing but winners

3-1 (+2.90)

Status update.... 14- 3 with 5 minutes to play first half. This defense is actually salty enough we might be able to cause a little noise in the postseason. Our kicking game is not challenged, they flat out suck. 221 to 20 yards in total offense. I’m am more than happy to report they’re selling tall boys for 5.50$. And on a Sunday. Can’t beat that.

Last edited:
Status update.... 14- 3 with 5 minutes to play first half. This defense is actually salty enough we might be able to cause a little noise in the postseason. Our kicking game is not challenged, they flat out suck. 221 to 20 yards in total offense. I’m am more than happy to report they’re selling tall boys for 5.50$. And on a Sunday. Can’t beat that.
Its amazing how football no matter what league it is, just doesn't draw an interest when you consider how popular the game is during the regular fall and winter season.

I'm literally shocked in the lack of interest. FCS plays some great football year in and year out. There is no tv coverage, crickets in here. I thought this Spring they would be able to showcase their product without the big boys. I've been betting it hard each week but it's hard to keep up w/ injuries and info. I'll keep watching on my phones I guess.......disappointment face

I'm literally shocked in the lack of interest. FCS plays some great football year in and year out. There is no tv coverage, crickets in here. I thought this Spring they would be able to showcase their product without the big boys. I've been betting it hard each week but it's hard to keep up w/ injuries and info. I'll keep watching on my phones I guess.......disappointment face
The university team pages and the local newspapers is about your only shot for injuries . Most definitely can be frustrating .

Just FYI, most of these games are available on ESPN+.

6-2 (+4.80)

Und 52 Murray St — Murray is run heavy and that’s not a ticket for success against this D. The Jax St QB is hit or miss and with 15-25 mph winds I doubt he has a banner day. Huge game since it’s for a ring so I’m expecting both to be cautious early. Crystal ball says gamecocks 23-13ish

Lafayette -6.5— yes Lehigh has only played two games but they don’t have a TD yet and their longest rush is 8yds. They do have a salty D tho. Lafayette is not that offensively challenged and their D is good against the run but is a little soft against the pass. I see no reason why Lehigh can take advantage of that tho. Lafayette grinds out a 20-7 win.

Find nothing but winners (clover)

9-2-1 (+7.80)

NDSU -2.5 —- if the jackrabbits can go on the road with a freshman QB and win this game I’ll tip my cap and not bitch one word.

Magic city classic ov 50 —- just seems like it’ll be more of how they each played Jackson st to me than the other games they’ve played.

Going to Barber tomorrow with the missus to watch IndyCar so I hope to have a few plays on that as well. To say I’m excited is a bit of an understatement. Enjoy your Saturday and find nothing but winners (clover)

Jax st -21 and ov42.5, e wash +7 and ov 55.5, VMI +14.5, s Houston -9.5 and ov 60.5 ( all straight) prolly be in the morning before I jot down some thoughts as I’m working and traveling this evening. Lot of plays for me so beware. Cheers

What looks good today, cap?

@captjohn67 liking JMU myself.
When they first came out, I was like damn these are spot on numbers in my mind. Dwelled on them a while, dug in deeper, and I still think the same thing. I will say this is typically where my beloved Jax st boys exit the playoffs. OVC is pretty much a shit conference and the blue hens D is damn good. I’d have to take the 3. They just all seem so spot on to me so I’ll just watch some halves and see if something grabs me. Also been kinda pissed off the past few days and it’s hard enough to pick em when your head is clear. Hard to go against Madison at home so I agree with you there. Hope everyone hurts the man today. Cheers and good luck sir.

When they first came out, I was like damn these are spot on numbers in my mind. Dwelled on them a while, dug in deeper, and I still think the same thing. I will say this is typically where my beloved Jax st boys exit the playoffs. OVC is pretty much a shit conference and the blue hens D is damn good. I’d have to take the 3. They just all seem so spot on to me so I’ll just watch some halves and see if something grabs me. Also been kinda pissed off the past few days and it’s hard enough to pick em when your head is clear. Hard to go against Madison at home so I agree with you there. Hope everyone hurts the man today. Cheers and good luck sir.
Thanks, cap. Appreciate ya. Let us know if you jump on anything later. Should be a great day of football. Love how they spread em out timewise today. Cheers :cheers3:

Thanks, cap. Appreciate ya. Let us know if you jump on anything later. Should be a great day of football. Love how they spread em out timewise today. Cheers :cheers3:
Nothing quite like fcs Playoffs, they get it. Throw something in here as well if a half grabs you. Prolly gonna drink every beer in the county today so use large font for me please sir. Cheers buddy

FYI.... it would appear as Jax st dual threat starting QB is out as a guy I’ve never heard of has the majority of the snaps. That means this game is over as we’re already trailing 14-0 and are averaging less than 3 yds a carry. I’ll try and confirm as I don’t know that for a fact yet. So a halftime Jax st play is a no way in hell

And Ed Carpenter -113 Hinch in the indycar race. They’ve ruined what used to be an incredible race. You can’t pass, Ed is 3 spots in front of him on the grid and they had to rebuild Hinchs demolished car yesterday.

Looks like we both had solid days on Sunday. Good work once again, cap.

Early look for the semis I'm liking the Blue Hens +8 and the Dukes at a PK. Any thoughts yet, cap?

Looks like we both had solid days on Sunday. Good work once again, cap.

Early look for the semis I'm liking the Blue Hens +8 and the Dukes at a PK. Any thoughts yet, cap?

Morning sir. I’m rolling with the hens +7.5 and ov 37 (-120). I’m going to think on the late game for a minute. I like Madison but damn it’s tough to go against Sammy at home. Lean ov 47 as well fwiw. Best of luck today and sadly I’m not going to get to watch them. Throw a halftime play in here if it surfaces. Cheers and win money.

Morning sir. I’m rolling with the hens +7.5 and ov 37 (-120). I’m going to think on the late game for a minute. I like Madison but damn it’s tough to go against Sammy at home. Lean ov 47 as well fwiw. Best of luck today and sadly I’m not going to get to watch them. Throw a halftime play in here if it surfaces. Cheers and win money.
Let’s get it

14-8 (+5.20) ....Sam Houston +5.5 and ov 47. Been some great games during the playoffs and I think this one will be one as well. No real sound reasoning on these two plays. Just action plays more than anything. Not sure South Dakota has seen this well balanced a team on both sides of the ball yet so I’ll take the points.

Rolling with the following. Keep in mind they’re small plays and I have really cut back from the time I used to spend studying

Madison -7….rain should be gone by kickoff ?

Ov 48 bison

Nova +7….rain? Damn sure windy. Jack rabbits have logged 4800 miles in the past two.

Sam Houston -5….. at home and the ability to spread them out will be the difference. Ezzard in space is scary

Hope all is well with you too sir and cheers snd good luck this weekend

Back