• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Playoffs - Television Schedule & Listing of Broadcasters

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra

WILD CARD ROUND​

Sat 1/9, 1:00 PM ETIndianapolis @ BuffaloCBSIan Eagle, Charles Davis
Sat 1/9, 4:30 PM ETLA Rams @ SeattleFOXJoe Buck, Troy Aikman
Sat 1/9, 8:00 PM ETTampa Bay @ WashingtonNBCMike Tirico, Tony Dungy
Sun 1/10, 1:00 PM ETBaltimore @ TennesseeABC/ESPNSteve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick
Sun 1/10, 4:30 PM ETChicago @ New OrleansCBSJim Nantz, Tony Romo
Sun 1/10, 8:00 PM ETCleveland @ PittsburghNBCAl Michaels, Cris Collinsworth

I Mentioned it to my 2 sons below 10 years old.
Was just curious
Makes sense, put it on in another room for them. I can't imagine watching a playoff game that way. Do they like football at this point?

Huge fans. Know every score, thousands of questions and both play flag.
They will watch with me for sure

I have no issues with Eagle but the treatment of Harlan on tv has always been criminal. Perhaps he prefers radio?

I believe Harlan has always been the CBS #2 guy behind Nance. May have not been able to do the game for personal reasons or otherwise.

DIVISIONAL ROUND​

Sat 1/16, 4:30 PM ETLA Rams @ Green BayFOXKevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
Sat 1/16, 8:00 PM ETBaltimore @ BuffaloNBCAl Michaels, Cris Collinsworth
Sun 1/17, 3:00 PM ETCleveland @ Kansas CityCBSJim Nantz, Tony Romo
Sun 1/17, 6:30 PM ETTampa Bay @ New OrleansFOXJoe Buck, Troy Aikman

Greg Jennings needs more national coverage with FOX too. Moose bores the shit out of me.

Seems like we get plenty already....

The National Football League will allow CBS , NBC and Fox to sell an additional two minutes of commercials during the playoff games leading up to the Super Bowl, according to network and league officials.

That will mean several million dollars of new revenue for the networks, as NFL postseason games are among the most sought-after content for advertisers. A spot usually runs as high as $1 million during the early playoff rounds and can top $2 million for the conference championships that determine who plays in the Super Bowl, network executives said.

The extra ad inventory will be for all the playoff games starting this weekend but doesn’t include the Super Bowl, which will air on ViacomCBS Inc.’s CBS on Feb. 7. CBS is seeking as much as $5.5 million per commercial for the Super Bowl, people with knowledge of the matter have said.

Back