• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***Playoff Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Ok guys been up since 4 am too excited to sleep. Baked, cooked, drove around. Got denied trying to buy beer at 7:30 (didn't even know that was a law). What a better way to kick off the playoffs than with my home team!

Bills-6-115

Bills tt o28.5-120

Bills tt o14-115 1sth

Colts/Bills o51

Seahawks-165

Buccaneers/Redskins o45

3 units each

ML Parlay +2240

Bills
Hawks
Buccaneers
Titans
Browns

1 unit

fwiw Bills were -6-115 thursday night going into Friday but I wasn't able to post.. at any rate I would be on them up to 8. The only rationale I've heard about taking the points are it's a cold game, Colts can run, Colts d is better, and Diggs/Beasley are hurt.

Allen is playing top tier football, and had been consistently.
Every wr on the roster is capable of moving the ball and busting up zone.
Should the Colts D try and play man, Diggs/Brown/Davis will win. Rhodes on Diggs? No chance.
Buckner is very good but Buffalo has shown good adjustments vs interior d lineman. ie Pitt game.
Feliciano healthy has given the oline a great boost in the run game. Don't be surprised if Moss eats today (anytime td +135)

Defense playing so much better than people are giving credit. Milano eased back into the lineup over the past few is huge. Edmunds needs to male big plays in the run game. I would be surprised to see Taylor just run all over Buffalo the way they have been playing. Would expect them to force Rivers into making tough throws. I think all around the best secondary in football and a killer special teams.

There's more thoughts in the discussion threads but I think ppl underestimate how coached up and loose the Bills are playing. After further review thinking about the Texans playoff loss and Watson heroics, Buffalo is NOT going to take their foot off the pedal today.

Will check in at the half any ???? feel free

Ok guys been up since 4 am too excited to sleep. Baked, cooked, drove around. Got denied trying to buy beer at 7:30 (didn't even know that was a law). What a better way to kick off the playoffs than with my home team!

Bills-6-115

Bills tt o28.5-120

Bills tt o14-115 1sth

Colts/Bills o51

Seahawks-165

Buccaneers/Redskins o45

3 units each

ML Parlay +2240

Bills
Hawks
Buccaneers
Titans
Browns

1 unit

With you on bills tt. Lfg

btw if you ever see me play a small fave on the ML just silently fade. Haven't tracked but I know I lose those more than I win them. I'd be willing to bet my +200 dog ml wagers hit at a higher %

Wow, I’ve been vegan for the past 6+ months but that might make me fall off the wagon!

Sunday

Titans/Ravens o53.5

5 units

Titans tt o24.5

Titans/Ravens o27+100 1sth

Titans+3.5

Browns+235

3 units each

round robin

Titans ml/Browns ml (+764)

Titans ml/Bears ml (+1385)

Bears ml/Browns ml (+1660)

Titans ML/Bears ML/Brown ML (+4652)

half unit each

I think they trade tds early. Really hoping for fireworks and a game I don't have to sweat.

looking at

Bears+pts

Bears game under

Titans tt o10-120 2ndh

2ndh o24.5-125 2ndh

5 units each

Ravens tt o14-105 2ndh

Titans+145 2ndh

3 units each

Bears+10.5

Bears/Saints u48.5

3 units each

im sure bears would have just kicked the extra point and lost by 11 but why didn’t they have to attempt the extra point after scoring on last play?? I found that odd. Guess I’ve never seen a team score a “meaningless” one on the last play.

Good Luck the rest of the way Lex. Enjoy it
3 more wins.
The only thing that really blows out of all this is The Bills Mafia doesn’t get to tailgate at home.

The one year fans can’t be at the stadium is the year The Browns & Bills win a playoff game.

I’m sure both of those fan bases would take that offer any day of the week

stay home and win playoff games or be able to go to the stadium and watch a loss.

Have a couple other plays lined up but waiting on better #s. Sat there staring at Bills ML-130 early in the week thinking maybe it drops to a pick. I don't want to lay -2.5 vs Tuckerrrrrr

There will be a teaser buster and the top 3 (I would assume) GB-.5/ Balt+8.5/Kc-3.

I think KC comes out hot hot hot. IDK whether or not the Browns respond but I think KC tt o17.5 is that high for a reason. Keep in mind the Chiefs have scored over 14 1st half pts just 1x in the last 8 games played (vs TB when it mattered).

Have a couple other plays lined up but waiting on better #s. Sat there staring at Bills ML-130 early in the week thinking maybe it drops to a pick. I don't want to lay -2.5 vs Tuckerrrrrr

There will be a teaser buster and the top 3 (I would assume) GB-.5/ Balt+8.5/Kc-3.

I think KC comes out hot hot hot. IDK whether or not the Browns respond but I think KC tt o17.5 is that high for a reason. Keep in mind the Chiefs have scored over 14 1st half pts just 1x in the last 8 games played (vs TB when it mattered).
agree on KC. 1H, 1h tt, 1h over I'll be looking into.
can't wait for tonight game, should be a good one

Back