• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Paintcrew Season Long Plays & Occasional Analysis

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
Will try to keep things tracked and updated here. Good luck to all this year...awesome to see real foots back with fans in the stands. Hopefully it stays that way.

YTD 44-39 +6.7

All are 1U at -110 unless posted differently

Last edited:
0-1 -1.1

Not often the hook comes into play on totals in the 60's. Glad I had passed out long before watching the end of that one.

Other darts

FSU +7
Indiana TT U21
Marshall -2

Clemson -3
Fresno +20.5
Nevada +3.5
K'State -3

Purdue thoughts -

Honestly not a lot of them with confidence. My review of Oregon St and what they have returning makes me think they'll put up plenty on Purdue's revamped D but hard to see their secondary stopping the number of threats out there with Purdue's WRs/TEs. I'm already invested plenty in O4.5 and this one is huge for that so no reason to get invested here. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a close shootout but I can't mess around with the total now at 69.

Have fun out there...can't wait. Might have a few others as I do final prep on the patio in the morning. Probably a silly RR ML parlay including FSU/UCLA/Nevada and maybe a couple others

Last edited:
Thanks @B.A.R.

couldn’t ask for more other than fading your fighting Harbaughs ;)

nearly a magical day for my win totals if Fresno could’ve picked off the Ducks but UCLA, Purdue, UTEP W’s and Indy, Stanford, LSU L’s were all big. GA Tech…oof…was my win total flop…that one is toast.

UCLA was the double whammy and why I laid off the individual game.

The rest
Wash +6.5
Pitt -4
Troy +4
GA St +26
NcSt -1

Wyoming -7
Purdue -34 (homer alert and yuck )

silly ML RR parlay
Iowa
Troy
ECU
Wash

good luck out there

Last edited:
Gambling is like halftime for us. Early games then later ones. Such a mind fuck
I have likened it to golf. You never have all three facets going. Either your driving is on point, irons solid, but can't hit a putt. Putting is on line, short game is flawless, and you spraying drives all over the course...

I don't think I have ever had all three time slots working. But, getting 2 to work makes for a good day

I have likened it to golf. You never have all three facets going. Either your driving is on point, irons solid, but can't hit a putt. Putting is on line, short game is flawless, and you spraying drives all over the course...

I don't think I have ever had all three time slots working. But, getting 2 to work makes for a good day

Great analogy. I'm gonna steal that one.

Ohio +19.5
UCF -6.5
miami -6

Ive soured slightly on Kent St but am just going to let it roll. However I’d step it down a notch if I were to play it now.

There will be others. Likely nothing ATS in the big emotional one for me. I’m very invested in Purdue’s RSW over and NDs under so have enough skin in the game as is. However as stated in the B1G thread I think there is variance for days in this one and will be rolling the healthy ML into some RR parlay nonsense.

Saturday morning adds

0-2 on the weeknight stuff

Bama/FL U60.5
UVA +8
East Carolina +10
Cincy/Indy U50
Utah St +9

and to get a little weird the RR ML parlay
Va Tech +110
Purdue +240
FSU +165
ECU +290
USU +270

Good luck, PC.
Thanks @SIGO and sorry for delay. Quite the long day yesterday just to push $$ back and forth again for the week.

5-3 on saturday
5-5 on the week

I’ll withhold full comments on the Pur/ND game after I watch it back without emotion and alcohol.

Onward

I know how the Purdue game went. But hopefully you still had a fun night and didn't get kicked out of the concert after all, did you?

Thanks @s--k appreciate it.

yeah the full day was a blast including the show and somehow we hit up a bar afterwards. Good times had by all and I managed to not be a complete train wreck

YTD 18-14 +2.6

Week 5
2* Wisky -2
1* Indy +12.5

1* Indy/PSU U53.5
1* Ga Tech +3
1* Boston College +14.5
1* The fighting Lane Kiffin's +14.5

should have more time tonight to dig in a bit more and there are some other leans i've got....likely to fire on a couple

Last edited:
Thank you sir same to you

Adding a couple TTs
Miss O33
Kent St O36.5
(joining @B.A.R. and crew)
UNC O46.5

And one game total
Arkansas/Georgia U48.5

Last edited:
And screw it…enough positive news this morning with Bell, King, Deen out on the field in uniform in warm ups with AOC QB1 I’ll pull the trigger

Purdue ML -125

And screw it…enough positive news this morning with Bell, King, Deen out on the field in uniform in warm ups with AOC QB1 I’ll pull the trigger

Purdue ML -125
Corey Trice and Cam Craig also active. All but Durham are active as far as game time decisions go

YTD 21-21 -3.2

Week 7
2* Ok State +5.5
2* Purdue +11.5
1* TCU +13.5
1* UCLA ML +105
1* UNC -7

I'll probably do stupid RR ML parlay things around OK State and the homer Purdue plays as well

GL mate

On Okie Lite and will probably be on TCU as well

UCLA line is odd, probably be on the ML as well, seriously they could be 3 point faves and no one would blink

Karalftis is playing well, although he doesn’t have a lot of statistics to go with his performance but he’s generating havoc in the backfield and forcing opponents to pull out all the stops to slow him down. It’s taken multiple offensive linemen to deal with Karlaftis, who still fights through the double and triple teams to bring pressure in the backfield. Karlaftis has totaled 20 pressures, 14 hurries and 12 hits, according to Sports Info Solutions.
From article about Karalftis getting zero holding calls this year. Purdue's D as a team has only had 1 call. Michigan St D and Ohio St D have been awarded 18 and 15 holding calls.

That one is my favorite. To add to it somehow Purdue had 2 holds called on interior defensive lineman against Minny.

Back