Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

Paintcrew Season Long Plays & Occasional Analysis

PaintCrew

0-1 -1.1

Not often the hook comes into play on totals in the 60's. Glad I had passed out long before watching the end of that one.

PaintCrew

Other darts

FSU +7
Indiana TT U21
Marshall -2

Clemson -3
Fresno +20.5
Nevada +3.5
K'State -3

Purdue thoughts -

Honestly not a lot of them with confidence. My review of Oregon St and what they have returning makes me think they'll put up plenty on Purdue's revamped D but hard to see their secondary stopping the number of threats out there with Purdue's WRs/TEs. I'm already invested plenty in O4.5 and this one is huge for that so no reason to get invested here. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a close shootout but I can't mess around with the total now at 69.

Have fun out there...can't wait. Might have a few others as I do final prep on the patio in the morning. Probably a silly RR ML parlay including FSU/UCLA/Nevada and maybe a couple others

Last edited:

PaintCrew

Thanks @B.A.R.

couldn’t ask for more other than fading your fighting Harbaughs ;)

nearly a magical day for my win totals if Fresno could’ve picked off the Ducks but UCLA, Purdue, UTEP W’s and Indy, Stanford, LSU L’s were all big. GA Tech…oof…was my win total flop…that one is toast.

UCLA was the double whammy and why I laid off the individual game.

booksbestfriend

On Johnny's Shitlist
Gambling is like halftime for us. Early games then later ones. Such a mind fuck
I have likened it to golf. You never have all three facets going. Either your driving is on point, irons solid, but can't hit a putt. Putting is on line, short game is flawless, and you spraying drives all over the course...

I don't think I have ever had all three time slots working. But, getting 2 to work makes for a good day

HUNT

CTG Partner
I have likened it to golf. You never have all three facets going. Either your driving is on point, irons solid, but can't hit a putt. Putting is on line, short game is flawless, and you spraying drives all over the course...

I don't think I have ever had all three time slots working. But, getting 2 to work makes for a good day

Great analogy. I'm gonna steal that one.

PaintCrew

Ohio +19.5
UCF -6.5
miami -6

Ive soured slightly on Kent St but am just going to let it roll. However I’d step it down a notch if I were to play it now.

There will be others. Likely nothing ATS in the big emotional one for me. I’m very invested in Purdue’s RSW over and NDs under so have enough skin in the game as is. However as stated in the B1G thread I think there is variance for days in this one and will be rolling the healthy ML into some RR parlay nonsense.

Bet at Betanysports.eu