• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Olympic Basketball…

Barely better than France. The end of US basketball dominance is very close.

No Kyrie, Harden, LeBron, Anthony Davis, Curry, Westbrook, Beal, Kawhi, Paul George, etc. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

This was probably the worst usa team in the Olympics in years. They relied on KD way too much.

No Kyrie, Harden, LeBron, Anthony Davis, Curry, Westbrook, Beal, Kawhi, Paul George, etc. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

This was probably the worst usa team in the Olympics in years. They relied on KD way too much.
So your saying a bunch of prima donna 30 somethings who didn’t even sniff the NBA finals are the key to continued US dominance? Most of those guys will be using walkers by 2024, along with Pops.

So your saying a bunch of prima donna 30 somethings who didn’t even sniff the NBA finals are the key to continued US dominance? Most of those guys will be using walkers by 2024, along with Pops.

U19 won worlds. Who will beat the USA? That's the better question.

Not the best USA team by any means but they won gold because they had Kevin Durant.

That's the only dude they needed in this watered down COVID-Olympics.

'Best' current player on the planet.

Luka Donkey getting honorable mention, dude put a 'no-name' Slovenia on his back (he was 1st in total points, 3rd in PPG, 3rd in rebounding, 1st in assists, #1 in efficiency).

Kid is a bonafide freak.

Nets though, they're gonna be formidable next season if KD remains healthy.

So to wrap shit up...

Hoops season over.

Couple of bad reads on Team USA last two games,

But finished 10-4 74.1% (+12.18) with a few 'un-posted's' that I won't add.

Just over +42 posted units earned for the basketball season (NBA and Olympics).

Football time, until next season. Let's continue to eat.

Back