• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Okay fellas..lets get some good info on everyone's respective clubs

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I mean by that..during this offseason..lets get news and info from our hometown teams and have a single thread for it...

MastaCappa(Arenas 4 MVP)..good to have you aboard...start a thread about your boys and update it when needed

Obviously I will do Detroit..

BDK...Knicks fan..

Satyr..Spurs..

and so on..SMH..Sixers..

I will start my first one in a bit

Yep I can cover my Spurs. Far from my hometown but still I'll do it they're my team :36_7_2:

Great idea Big Al. :drinking:

i'll be more than happy to report on the Raptors.

The in game hostess is a friend of mine, so maybe she's got some inside info, lol

I'll give Knicks stuff I can get my hands on... But most of the stuff will probably come off as a comedy routine

Isiah- money;

Jerome James- :drinking:

Killa said:
I'll give Knicks stuff I can get my hands on... But most of the stuff will probably come off as a comedy routine

Yeah Killa, the Knicks one should be pretty funny.

Isiah trying to coach Starbury::spank:

Back