SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Which type of player are you?
- Calm and collected throughout the week
- Picking the right spots to engage in, knowing their strong suits in terms of how well they know the sports they bet on.
- Remaining calm after losses and sticking to the ‘plan’
- Probably doesn’t RAKE it in but has a nice steady betting pot over the year with some sweet cash withdrawals hitting your bank account.
- Looks daily at the app they bet on for games that are on
- Might place bets throughout the day on various sports they are familiar but also not afraid to give Women’s Curling a shot too.
- Can be pulled into a chase which depletes their account but it’s only known to happen very rarely.
- Like to think they are making big bank, but probably making less than type A, but having a shit ton more fun.
- More than happy to look at ANY sport or market available to bet on.
- Deposits $50-120, runs it up to $400, withdraws $280 and then loses the initial $120 trying to ‘play with profits’. However, this cautious strategy actually helps limit massive losses.
- Has the best stories about bad beats because of the sheer ballsy-ness of their parlays and long shots. Career littered with ‘what ifs’
- That being said, these boys occasionally hit HARD. Payouts anywhere between $5-6k on some shit you’d never dream of betting on.
- Full on degen
- Gamble till your account is empty and you can’t loan any more
- Betting on Cockfighting out of Western Suriname at 3:30 in the morning.
- Horses, slots, blackjack, roulette, virtual racing, handball, squash etc.. absolutely nothing is off limits to you.
- Massive hits but it doesn’t matter because of all the losses you’ve accrued, you don’t gamble to win, you gamble for the thrill. I can’t say I can blame you for that either.