• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL Playoffs IN GAME

Le Centre Belle is rocking tonight!

Been a fun day of puck so far.

enjoy the night games boys

Right now, Vegas is better team. Vegas came off a 7 game series, avs-a-avalanche sweep. Vegas gets it feet back and they got better every game.

That’s a pretty shitty effort from the Jets and what do the islanders have gotten away with some real bad hits throughout this game

Fucking Isles don’t convert on 3 PPs and refs don’t swallow the whistle maybe a different outcome.

Looking at some series props. Isles +350 to win it 4-3. That's not all that far fetched. Per usual my wheels are spinning as to how one could tie that in with other wagers for that series to increase winning chances. Usually when I overthink this shit it ends poorly. The books are smarter than me.

Looking at some series props. Isles +350 to win it 4-3. That's not all that far fetched. Per usual my wheels are spinning as to how one could tie that in with other wagers for that series to increase winning chances. Usually when I overthink this shit it ends poorly. The books are smarter than me.
So isles would be something like +180 in game 7 by itself?

I think you may get better odds just by going bruins game 6 and if it wins then putting that all on isles game 7

If avs lose this it's probably off a turnover as they enter the zone, landeskog already burned, but even in last 5 mins of reg they set up vegas rushes with a turnover 3z

If avs lose this it's probably off a turnover as they enter the zone, landeskog already burned, but even in last 5 mins of reg they set up vegas rushes with a turnover 3z
Idk where they go from here. Late in the 2nd, the avs started to get genuine good chances. I thought they were going to win this one. Hats off to the pens failure of a goalie, fleury. Turns out you’re still good when the defense plays defense in front of you.

Idk where they go from here. Late in the 2nd, the avs started to get genuine good chances. I thought they were going to win this one. Hats off to the pens failure of a goalie, fleury. Turns out you’re still good when the defense plays defense in front of you.
The avs weren't even looking up when they shot half the time to, vegas had to have blocked like 20 shots

They had 4 that 1 shift in ot when the goal was scored

That power play with 10 mins left was such a momentum killer

Crazy that Isles & Knights are in the same exact scenario, lower seeds in the driver's seat. Yet series prices now -335 Knights & -190 Isles. Teams are very evenly matched. I'm not sure if Knights are overvalued or Isles undervalued but if I weren't such a B's fan I'd be all over Isles series.

Crazy that Isles & Knights are in the same exact scenario, lower seeds in the driver's seat. Yet series prices now -335 Knights & -190 Isles. Teams are very evenly matched. I'm not sure if Knights are overvalued or Isles undervalued but if I weren't such a B's fan I'd be all over Isles series.
I'm on the islanders today, this is it you can't let it go to game 7 cause if it does the B's take all the series momentum back. Have to fight off, if Varlamov is in net, the early goal he loves to give up as an Islanders backer but i'll take a shot at home + money knowing the series is -190 for the islanders. It's funny how the implied probabilities work and which you trust more

Vegas, since half way through game 2, have simply outplayed the Avs and have been outcoached. I personally don't give game 1 that much of weight given the circumstances. Since game 1, Vegas has been running the trap and creating problems in the middle for Mac and team to use their speed and the counter by Vegas has been great. The come back was just a back breaker.

Vegas has been running the trap and creating problems in the middle for Mac and team to use their speed and the counter by Vegas has been great. The come back was just a back breaker.
Avs scored one real goal and Vegas got two off of Avs turnovers and OT winner off a block shot, bad defensive play. I don't believe the series is over though. Most have been one goal. It's not going to take much for Colorado to turn it around. Make no mistake Colorado is playing Vegas' style and it's not a recipe for success.

Just curious what you guys think the letdown factor will be for g1 for Knights/Avs

Seems like this is the entire SC final

Just curious what you guys think the letdown factor will be for g1 for Knights/Avs

Seems like this is the entire SC final
The lightning would like to have a word with you. I love the lightning and think they're going to repeat. Have great futures prices with them.

Montreal will have some serious value, as no one thinks they are good. Spoiler: they're good enough to win some games against Vegas/Avs.

The lightning would like to have a word with you. I love the lightning and think they're going to repeat. Have great futures prices with them.

Montreal will have some serious value, as no one thinks they are good. Spoiler: they're good enough to win some games against Vegas/Avs.
I was a little down on them at start of playoffs, just didn't think kuch could step in right away and be the guy, but hes back where he was last year, they have best goalie in the world, best d man in the world

They'd be my pick right now too

Back