• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NHL Hockey, Oct 5th

charvik

NHL Road Fade Guru
LOL, it looks like I actually have to do some work today... :spank: so the writeups won't be all that extensive...

Caps/Rangers UNDER 6.5 -114 (OT Incl)
Rangers -0.5 -137 (Reg only)
Thrashers -0.5 +126 (Reg only)
Canucks/Wings OVER 6 -105 (OT Incl)
Preds -0.5 -133 (Reg only)
Wild -0.5 -102 (Reg only) Double unit play
Islanders/Coyotes OVER 6.5 +106 (OT Incl)

These are the plays I will look into some more, and of course the salami under 64.5 (or something) when that gets posted. I might check some team totals too, if Pinnacle offers that for these games.

:cheers:

OK, so far I have punched the following:

Big Goal tending missmatch in my book. I am big on Lehtonen this year too. I think he is even more improved. Atlanta at home is a strong team and while the lines are different, I like getting + money with a good team, at home, and with the best keeper...

Both teams can score a lot of goals. I am not sold on the defensive situation in either club, and goal tending has been their weaknesses in the past...

Great home team. I haven't heard the starting keepers yet, but I don't think it matters here...

Fade the Avs! I was not all that impressed yesterday and I doubt the Wild will spend as much time in the box as the Stars did yesterday. 5 on 5 I think the Avs will struggle all year.

A fast paced home team against "the highest paid" pile of dung in the league, with a +3GAA? Thanks!

I am still waiting on the Rangers play. I tried to contact Lundqvist, but he is normally not all that chatty on game day... I left him a VM though. I just wanted to hear about the feelings on the team. It's a nice opening night in the Garden, with a team that has high hopes this season...

Still waiting on the salami... :down:

Hmm... the Salami opened at 62 goals... I was hoping for 64.5, as I had this capped at 59 goals. I need to check starting goalies for this one...

Good luck tonight, Charvik, they all look good!
hockey4.gif

moving record over after Euro Hockey:

Finnish Sides 8-3-4
Finnish Totals 8-8
Swedish Sides 7-6-1
Swedish Totals 3-3
SWE/FIN YTD 26-20-5, 4.82 units

NHL Sides 1-0
NHL Totals 1-0
NHL Salami 1-0
NHL YTD 3-0, 3.02 units

Recap for myself:

Salami UNDER 62 -105

charvik said:
Recap for myself:

Salami UNDER 62 -105

Horrible... 2-5, to end the day including European hockey on even... meh...

Finnish Sides 8-3-4
Finnish Totals 8-8
Swedish Sides 7-6-1
Swedish Totals 3-3
SWE/FIN YTD 26-20-5, 4.82 units

NHL Sides 2-3
NHL Totals 2-1
NHL Salami 1-1
NHL YTD 5-5, -1.39 units

(The salami is at 62 goals right now, with 13 mins left in the last game, but there's no way it's holding up, so I already have it as a loss)

:spank: :spank:

Last edited:
Back